Ramath-lehi is a world of great diversity and potential. Not all races on Ramath-lehi are able to interbreed and produce offspring. This chart outlines which races may produce hybrid offspring with one another.
- Yes denotes that racial interbreeding is possible.
- Rare denotes that racial interbreeding is possible, but incredibly uncommon.
- No denotes that racial interbreeding is not possible.
- Sterile indicates that conception is unlikely but possible, and the resulting offspring is almost always sterile and unable to reproduce.
- An asterisk * denotes that racial interbreeding is possible, but only under certain circumstances.
|Anubi||Yes||No||Rare *||Extremely Rare||Rare||Rare||No||No||Extremely Rare|
|Feydragon||Rare *||No||Yes||Extremely Rare *||Rare *||Rare *||No||No||Extremely Rare *|
|Khell||Extremely Rare||No||Rare *||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Rare|
|Yki||Extremely Rare||No||Rare *||Rare||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
Incest and inbreeding is incredibly common in Anubi. Inbreeding is really more common in traditional clans… which is why their bloodlines are weak, but still "pure." That said, it is possible for a half-Anubi to exist, but they'd be pretty much completely shunned by all traditional Anubi... since crossing bloodlines to them is bad and has been punishable by death in some circumstances.
Since they're considered a completely different species, it's not possible for a half-Aquabat to exist.
It is not possible for a female Feydragon and normal sized Pendragon male to produce offspring due to the fact that there are extreme size differences. It is however possible for a male Feydragon and a female Pendragon to produce successful offspring.
Insufficient data is known about the Rapine, but it is assumed that they are incompatible with other races. For good reason.
While not nearly as obsessive as the Anubi, Yki generally stick to breeding within their tribes (some swear by it). But, that said someone who is half Yki is much more common than someone who is half Anubi.