ZAMFIR GRADER IS DEAD!

Thread in 'Media Communication' started by Stormwing, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Year:
    Month:
    Mid Mia (Winter)
    Day:
    23°
    Breaking news from Ajita:

Zamfir Grader has been reported dead. He was found in his bed early this morning by his daughter, Koani Grader. The cause of death is unknown at this point (the resident coroner has yet to perform an autopsy), but it's suspected that he "died of a broken heart" — that is to say that, after his mate's death, he lost his will for life and wasted away. When asked for comment, Koani affirmed this view and attributed her father's demise to stress and grief.

He will be buried in the Grader family's mausoleum, next to the empty grave allotted for Karryasa Grader, who disappeared into The Nothing last year around the same time.

The state of the government is up in the air now, though power will most likely be passed into Koani's hands. Catch the full report on Channel 12 WPNS at 11:00.

2. Aim sucks balls.

Edit: Apparently Jesus loves Stormwing.

3. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The plot thickens.</td></tr></table>

4. But.. I thought Jesus Walks - in my pants?

And, OH NOES Zamfir is dead. D=

5. "Stormwing kicks ass," hahaha!

*Goes into the chat*

You can edit this and move it whenever it's all good...

6. Yeah, I just changed the date. I'ma move it now and leave the silliness in. :]

7. AIM, WHY DO YOU SUCK SO.

8. Lawls. An assassination attempt would be catastrophic at this point. And nobody wants that, right? *Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink.*

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: Apparently Jesus loves Stormwing.</td></tr></table>

Right now, it says that EVERYONE loves Stormwing. :P

10. Aww.
    Poor Zamfir. =(

11. *cries* What will happen next O.O!

12. ...
    do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man, do you know the muffin man who lives on drury laaaane...

;o; cause he's dead!

13. I killed him, stole all his muffins, then buried his body under the chocolate tree in candyland and robbed his house.

:O

I really hope theres some political disrest though, You know people are gonna be angry and shocked at the recent events, hell there might even be some full on riots in the major cities. Plot for a riot, anyone? ;D

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Dec 6 2005, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *cries* What will happen next O.O! </td></tr></table>
    Kyofu will go on a killing spree and drinks lots of hot chocolate! o.o

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sieben @ Dec 6 2005, 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Dec 6 2005, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *cries* What will happen next O.O! </td></tr></table>
    Kyofu will go on a killing spree and drinks lots of hot chocolate! o.o </td></tr></table>
    ehehe... ^^

16. xD The world will never be the same o.o

17. *cries* Zamfir was cool ;o;

18. :donut: :L donut. Gaah, political unrest sux...
    :muffin: :L muffin.
    :janardan: :L phoenix.

19. *Fears that name.. Kyofu.. *twitch** ^_^ Arch Magos pops off... is popped off. x) This is gonna be enthralling.

20. Hehe Civil unrest *plots evilly*

EDIT: The newbie quiz needs to be updated with this vital information >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.