You all deserve an explination

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Leech, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And I might be disapeared for a while. I have no idea at the moment. Everything has been rough. Im working non-stop and into injuring myself to make sure i keep my job. (damn this USA economy). They don't know I'm hurt, they could find a reason to fire me, cause I am not in union. Social life is down the tube, and I have no cash. I am too tired to do much otherwise. I might even have to quit paintball.....Idk....

simply put- my life is now pure suck. No time for myself. Kinda wishing it(my life) to end, but i wont do anything rash. I promise.

Well..im going to go pass out.

bye.

2. Nyuuu!! If it makes you feel better, shotgun some leeches into me right now! *pulls shirt up to reveal pre-prepared target marked on stomach*

3. D:

Oh no, Aw Dan i hope you get through this, if it wasnt for custom i'd send you some really good painkillers i have :(

Lots of luff to you! **hugs*

4. Yikes Dan, try and rest up and hang in there 'kay. Things will get better!

5. Leech, if you pass into the ether realms who will take up your job of leech distobution? Plus if that kind of random were to leave Ramath-lehi the rest of us would have to be even more random to compensate, you don't want to make an entire website work overtime do you?

6. thanks guys. I appreciate the love. I have been alone forever now since my gf left me and wanted, it's good to know u care. Hopefully I'll be doing again soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.