Resolved Yki Tribes

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by TheGoodSamaritan, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to make a Yki character (my first one! W00t!), but the description of the race said I need to add what tribe he's a member of. And that's it. There's no listing of any of these so-called tribes that I can see.

Could someone please direct me to a link or tell me what all of the Yki tribes are? Or do I have to make up my own?

2. I don't believe there are any formally established tribes, although that is definitely something to keep in mind with the formation of the Wiki for the Yki. If you'd like to participate in formulating a list on the Wiki, I think that'd be good (:

But anyway, I think you have two options:

• Create your own.
    • Look into all the Yki characters on Shadowlack. If you want your character to be a part of somebody else's tribe, then you could ask that member.

Both routes provide interesting context for roleplay... For example, you could create a tribe that is an enemy tribe of another's character.

3. I remember there used to be established tribes, but I don't see them anymore. I know Dlukeajpjudym definitely used to be one but that's the only one I remember, since that's the one I used. It'd probably be easier to make your own, like phylus said. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.