Yet another quick notice.

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Stormwing, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The staff set-up has undergone another "change." Due to the administrators (I typed administratots at first. TOTS! Tater TOTS!) being busy with college and work, we've bumped all the staff members down to Advisors and kicked the entire NE/SW thing out the door for now. How does this help us?, you ask. Well, we're on the lookout for Planetary Ambassadors (it goes leaders, ambassadors, advisors... you can think of it as administrators, moderators, and honored members) who can truly help us maintain the site. Until then, we've taken on the burden, though we do have a nice bunch a' Advisors now to help us alonggg.

Lastly, congratulations to our newest Advisor, Dumu! :rapine:

2. Congrats, Dumu! :musicnote: :D

3. Congrats. :pie:

4. Yay Dumu!

5. :D *parties* Thanks Kat and Jods! ^_^ And thanks guys! *So happy!!11!!* I'm already helping out with applications ^^

*Goes off to noogie people Oo;*

6. congrats Dumu

7. Congrats Dumu!

8. On a random note.. Kat an' Jodie I love your new avatars. :heart:

9. I know i've already said Yay To you Dumu... BUT YAY! CONGRATS! *tackles* ^0^

10. *Finally comes back from noogying everyone he can find* .... :D *GLOMPAGE*

Thanks again guys (:

11. spiffy, congrats :)

12. Congrats Dumu.

On a sidenote, I'd be very honoured to help mod this site. I have no life, so I'm on everyday, for many hours.

13. I wouldn't mind helping out either. I'm on very often and RaL is really all I do other than Ragnarok. If you guys ever need any help IÂ’d be glad to offer my services in anyway that I can. *bows*

14. Whoo. XD.
    Congratulations.

I've been surrounded by thousands of projects, working, and now my angry parents. I really hope I can get back actively on RaL soon.
    :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.