Yay... I mastered Japanese

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Lycanshero, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hehe... I'm have an A for Japanese as the other foreign languages are B's, but I would love to share some Japanese with the RaL folk, if they don't mind.

Konichiwa!
    Hajimemashite. Bokuwa Lycan Desu. Doozo Yoroshiku.

~Hello!~
    ~How do you do? I am Lycan. Nice to meet you.~

Come ask questions, I won't mind mates.

2. Have you ever tried taking Latin with a teacher who... well... sucked at teaching?

I did. T.T

3. I like how I know what you're saying without reading the English translation.

I must blame Shirley for this.

As well as all those subbed anime that I've watched in the lounge.. people look at the strangest shows nowadays.

4. ^.^ ok wise guy, no offence... I'm going to have fun and see people will guess or known... I'll warn you now... these are riddles in Japanese, but you answer can be either Japanese or English.

1. Watashiwayama, shinrin, ie, hitobitowoshouhishi, asorewoshitteiru. Watashiuenokumowatashiwafurueruka. Watashiwananidesuka.

2. Watashiwasenhonnoashiwoyuushinakattarikeredomowatashimotteirunagaikubikeredomotoubuwoarukukotogadekinai. Watashiwananidearuka.

3. Watashiwataiyoubakeredomokagewotsukuranaimaeniwataru. Watashiwananidearuka.

This some fun, just talk about the form if not taking the challenge... the riddles will be in English, some point. Enjoy mates...

5. It's in plain old mixed up english. You jumbled the letters into words that look Japanese.

6. No... these are Japanese riddles... but it's funny, when you English-ize them... because they don't make since, but like I said, I'll give you the english edition when I feel like it... hehe...

7. ok, It just sounds and looks..... wierd

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Eyed Dragon @ Jan 29 2008, 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok, It just sounds and looks..... wierd </td></tr></table>
    indeed, my thoughts too.

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lycanscar @ Jan 29 2008, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2. Watashiwasenhonnoashiwoyuushinakattarikeredomowatashimotteirunagaikubikeredomotoubuwoarukukotogadekinai. Watashiwananidearuka. </td></tr></table>
    O.O Wow, I've never seen so many letters in one word...no, wait, there was that one in the dictionary...still. *stares*O.o

10. great I just now masted my home lang (english), and your throwing Japanese at me!?

*running dive tackles Lycanscar*

11. I'm not making you do it mate, just seeing if you like to take a challenge. *dodges tackle*

Hmmm... either tomorrow or friday in my time I'll put the english riddles of the Japanese ones down...

See ya them, like I said you can just take a guess mates...

12. My brain my brain!!! Too long unknown words! >.<

100+ letters

13. lol... here a quick somewhat tip... there easy riddles just in Japanese... :P

14. lol which is hard lol.

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>great I just now masted my home lang (english), and your throwing Japanese at me!?

*running dive tackles Lycanscar*</td></tr></table>

...?

16. Oh, sorry Argent... got caught up with Sky and others... try mastering five languages as required for a job... :) my five happen to be Irish, Japanese, Spanish, Swahili, and German... but all I'm throwing is Japanese...

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lycanscar @ Jan 31 2008, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh, sorry Argent... got caught up with Sky and others... try mastering five languages as required for a job... :) my five happen to be Irish, Japanese, Spanish, Swahili, and German... but all I'm throwing is Japanese... </td></tr></table>
    I'd really rather not. I'm terrible with languages...

I'll stick to my scribbles, thanks... I can understand them.

18. Five languages, that's amazing! What kind of job are you trying for? Political translator? :p

How much time do you spend learning each language? I've been learning/speaking French since I was in kindergarten and I cannot say that I've mastered the language.

As for the riddles... "What's black and white and red all over?" It's the only riddle I can think of at the moment xD

19. Lol... my job, I'm a member of the Wildlife Zoo, it's not offically required to take foreign languages, but it helps. I haven't truly mastered Japanese... just known more than I use to. and todays the day I reveal the riddles into English...

1. I consume mountains, forest, houses, people, and know no fear. Clouds over me I tremble. What am I?

2. I have one thousand legs, but can not walk, I have a long neck, but no head. What am I?

3. I pass before the sun yet make no shadow. What am I?

there, now you should get these right... they're really easy...

20. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lycanscar @ Feb 1 2008, 01:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lol... my job, I'm a member of the Wildlife Zoo, it's not offically required to take foreign languages, but it helps. I haven't truly mastered Japanese... just known more than I use to. and todays the day I reveal the riddles into English...

1. I consume mountains, forest, houses, people, and know no fear. Clouds over me I tremble. What am I?

2. I have one thousand legs, but can not walk, I have a long neck, but no head. What am I?

3. I pass before the sun yet make no shadow. What am I?

there, now you should get these right... they're really easy... </td></tr></table>
    1. Volcano, it sounds like?

2. Not sure on this one. I've got an inkling, but I won't say if I don't have a real guess

3. Night~ :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.