Would anyone...?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Shadow, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Be interested in roleplaying with me? I would prefer Trislian, but if you find one of my other characters better, I'm fine with that too. I would prefer it to also be a bit of a serious role play. :rapine:

2. I'll roleplay with you. I don't care which character you want to use; anyone is fine by me. I'll use Amaroq.

3. i would be interested just need a time and place and age limit

4. Alright, we'll be in the Terishian Port and it's the current timestamp. Age limit is 22. I'll be using Trislian. Any ideas on what the roleplay will be?

5. well sorry but that puts me out i got a character that is 12 and one that is 27 lol
    so you guys have fun

6. Well, I can make an exception for your 27 year old.

7. ok kool thanks
    in that case ill use drake
    you got any ideas on the rp yet?

8. Well, hey, I changed my other post. I'm going to use Rajjun. I hardly use her, and she could use some excitement. She could use a signifigant other. What do you and Drake think?

9. you asking me lol
    if you are i dont see why not lol but just to let you know my posts are not super detail but they do explain what i need to say

10. Well, we'll try and see if we can manage. You can go ahead and start.

11. its your idea lol i can never set a scene you just set the scene and ill make the next post
    i dont know any thing about the ports

12. I've been watching you for a while. You have some decent roleplaying - we need some more people like you around here. :)

Anyhow - I'd like a thread with me using Atti. I was thinking in Watani, at his musician half-siblings's graves (he recently lost them to murder - you can see about the whole thing in the link beneath the banner of the rapine; it's titled "MEDHSHJYTA MURDER CASE...") playing one of their songs on his guitar, blah blah blah. He needs more friends. :P

Your pick on who you'd like to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.