wish me luck

Thread in 'General Chat' started by blue, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it the last few weeks and then I will be out of High school for good and I hope into collage ^^ I'm passing all my classes so far but I'm working extra hard ^^; And Good luck to everyone else that is in school as well :D :donut:

2. well then lucky you, good luck with geting into collage!

3. Good luck to chu~ :heart:

4. Make that college weep for the time you were not already wandering it's paths and make the teachers push over eachother to offer you places in their classes. Anything less then that will mean that you're only human so in reality, just good luck and do that Ramathien thing you do.

5. I just wish to put a little update,

College for me starts on Tuesday. Don't know about anyone else but I'm going to get a little bit of exercise running around catching my classes, :'S

--------------------------------------------

Ya well Xander, I guess I'm only human xD

Not many teachers were pushing over to grab me. Yet also being a Freshmen also means I'm on the bottom of the foodchain (funny, being a fresh meat right after getting out of high school, it has a old feeling to it)

By the way

Good luck to everyone that starting back up school. Cause in reality that is the only way we can be with friends,

and hey, with out homework what else can we keep our minds going with? Video games? :P

6. 'Grats on college! What course are you gonna be doing?

7. Hope you enjoy your time in College :D

I too will be getting some exercise going between my classes, but thankfully now that I'm in my 3rd year I know where I'm going :p And I'll sadly be saying RIP to my video games when I start classes on the 10th.

8. cooldood, I'll be mostly having art classes.

On a side note, please don't ask how my first day was cause it sucked D:

Getting out at 8:45 pm is not pleasing

9. Wow. O_o I'm sure it'll get better, art classes can never stay bad :P Least your not doing engineering math -_-

10. It will get better, I'm sure of it :] The first few days or weeks will take some adjusting, but don't let it bring you down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.