wing fling disorder

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by ang0224, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta groaned "great I knew I should've looked at you profile before I oiled my wings." he said cursing himself "sorry but my background is to... lets say secret."

Metarist went over to the window with binoculars "no snipers."

2. <span style='color:purple'>"Well then we might as well get started, I wonÂ’t pry into your secrets confidentially and all that."</span> Fey sighed as he slid the sofa and chairs away from the table. He lifted the stainless steel tray onto a nearby tray; the needles glinted in their many colours.

FeyÂ’yore walked slowly to the door, he turned slightly as he re-opened the door. <span style='color:purple'>"IÂ’ll be right back, just have to ask something."</span> Fey hurriedly sped out of the room to find some blankets that the hotel wouldnÂ’t mind losing.

3. "Ok" Meta replied to fey before he sped out of the room.

After a few minutes Meta sat down and looked at the crystal needles "tempting... but I think IÂ’ll go get a drink first before fey gets here." he said as he walked into the kitchen.

4. The hotel was vast all the same. Every potted plant and photo's. It took fey a very long time to find a help desk on the floor. A well dressed Thill was standing at the desk complaining about there not being a mint on her pillow. This was sadly overwhelming the orange furred 'dragon who had never been shouted at so loudly or closely. <span style='color:purple'>Great just, great.</span> He didn't have to wait too long for her to get bored and stormed away in a huff.

Fey almost let out a chuckle at the relieved look on the hotel worker's face, the blush deepening the orange cheeks to a lovely shade of strawberry-blonde. <span style='color:purple'>"Um i'd like a spare sheet to use for something though I may need to keep it as it would probably get blood on."</span> He hoped this wouldn't cause much of a fuss.

Sadly the answer was a slightly annoyed "No!" so he walked on to a empty room and took a small one hoping they'd never notice.

<span style='color:purple'>"Hey sorry about the wait some girl was moaning about something. Did you get a mint on your pillow?"</span> Fey spread the sheet across the table and placed the pillows from the sofa in the appropriate places.

He too went into the kitchen for something to drink and a chat with Meta.

5. <span style='color:purple'>"Hey sorry about the wait some girl was moaning about something. Did you get a mint on your pillow?"</span> Fey said as Meta just finshed gluping down water "no and why do you ask?" he replied and put the glass away.

6. Fey'yore laughed as he explained the barrage of shouts being aimed at the poor help desk man that he heard while waiting. <span style='color:purple'>"So basically it's all to do with mint."</span> He walked back out with the glass placing it on the side of an antique fire-place. <span style='color:purple'>"Every thing's all in order so we can start soon."</span>

He whisked Meta to the table instructing him to take off his shirt and lie on his chest. <span style='color:purple'>"You know I'm surprised you didn't touch the needles, they are quite interesting."</span>

7. "Quiet indeed, I wonder what will happen if I did touch?" he said as he took his shirt off and laid on the table.

"Ok ready."

8. Carefully Fey gathered the needle into groups of colours each with a specific place to go. Fey turned towards Meta with four inch needle made of aquamarine. <span style='color:purple'>"This might feel weird at first but that will pass."</span>

Fey'yore parted the fine fur just below the neck to the side of the spine. He slowly slide the cold crystal needle into the flesh. Soon the second one was placed on the other side which quickly numbed the upper back. At the same time the energies within the crystals which Fey had given specific purposes used their influences in Meta's own energy flow fixing the problem and the taint of pain.

<span style='color:purple'>"Is that better? Those two should help keep the pain away and also allow the energy flow of fronima through which was the problem most acupuncturists had especially for you. There is still some work to do which is why they also have momentarily blocked your motor mechanisms"</span>

9. <span style='color:purple'>"Is that better? Those two should help keep the pain away and also allow the energy flow of fronima through which was the problem most acupuncturists had especially for you. There is still some work to do which is why they also have momentarily blocked your motor mechanisms" </span> a faint voice said "great." Meta replied <span style='color:gray'> IÂ’m hungry now </span> he thought straight after, then the room went black and hotdogs popped out of no where.

"Does this involve hot dogs?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.