wing fling disorder

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by ang0224, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOC:
    dyo (spring) 81382
    Metarist wearing black shirt and white shorts.

IC: Meta suffered for at lease eight days before he was given the e'ok on having a holiday which he had to tend himself in his house carefully and every time he woke up he woke in a great pain groaning at the evenly balanced pain caused by his broken and completely useless metal wings; all this was caused After the unfortunate event of crashing in sucam island with http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1543Rloa</a> and http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1551Fautal</a>.

"Hey!" the taxi driver shouted, "yep?" Meta replied as he ripped himself from his memories "we're here and that comes to a total of 10.55 khasi, thank you."
    The taxi driver said while Meta got his khorta card out putting his thumb on the scanner and hovering the card above the card scanner beeping twice acknowledging the payment is complete "thank you." the driver repeated.
    Metarsit got out of the car with two large bags anchoring his arms down and his jaw just dropped. <span style='color:gray'>No wonder people love Menlo games</span> he thought as his legs dragged him towards the hotel with his head still turning towards the shining stadium.

2. http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1300Fey'yore Dra'skir</a>Who:
    wearing: Four amethyst bead-bands and black jeans

Fey had spend most of his time trundling around the sights, he relaxed leaning against a railing by the main doors of the stadium wondering what to do. After a while a stray strand of hair escaped his braids forcing him to re-do the whole thing.

Fey'yore grumbled as he walked hurridly towards the hotel while fixing up his left braid. he bearly had time to look up before stumbling into a large bag left on the floor tumbling to the ground.

<span style='color:purple'>"Aaaaah! where did that come from?"</span> quickly he finished his braid and clambered back up.

3. <span style='color:purple'>"Aaaaah! Where did that come from?"</span> "ummm... me by not looking where I was going?" Meta replied then picked up his bag and said "sorry for the stadium is really dreamy." Meta turned his head to the stadium and dreamed on.

4. Fey stared as the ardenstared back to the stadium and smiled.

<span style='color:purple'>"Yup it is beautiful thats for sure but then again should violence be seen as beauty?"</span> Fey gave one of his usual neutral grins as if he had said that to himself rather than to anyone nearby. His braids met his smile on either side making it look almost ear to ear.

5. "IÂ’m used to that." Meta replied then started to drag himself to the hotel again
    "See you at the hotel I got to register before IÂ’m overdue." He said while finding the hotel as beautiful as the stadium.

6. <span style='color:purple'>"Well Should probally book my room too then. Heh."</span> After taking a few seconds to realise he was being talked to he quikly followed Meta in not taking too long to catch up.

Fey shrugged his way through the mass of people to walk beside him. <span style='color:purple'>"I'm Fey by the way, Fey'yore Dra'skir and I must say what interesting wings you have. Who are you if you don't mind me asking?"</span> In his usual casual and pleasant tone.

7. To reply fey's question was a challenge "My name is Metarist rlupa IÂ’m... a hunter."
    Meta had to lie because his job was too secret to tell to the general public "my wings are busted as you can see." bending his head in agony towards his wings *ow* he thought looking back to that day him and his wings fell into the snow.

8. Fey did see what he meant, busted was a bit of an understatment. <span style='color:purple'>Oooo that must have hurt. Perhaps I should help a bit.</span> Fey's smile slowly left his face as his mind went through all the small ways to improve the healing.

<span style='color:purple'>"Well it's a pleasure then. You know I could help with them a bit. Perhaps in either of our rooms then?"</span>By the time he said that the desk was infront of them with the staff waiting for their request.

Smiling with faint amusment at the impatient look on the thills face glowing slightly red. <span style='color:purple'>"Oh sorry I was a bit distracted. Anyway... I would like a room with on-suit bathroom with a large coffee table"</span> He slide a card on the glass counter as she typed the request into the nearby computer. She handed back his card soon after along with a key.

<span style='color:purple'>"I shall see you later in room number..."</span> He took a quick glance at the number. <span style='color:purple'>"...308, for a better talk and some help with those wings."</span> He walked off to find his room.

9. Meta walked towards the desk where a lady and a few more staff were after ear's dropping on some other tourists asking for directions.
    <span style='color:purple'>"Well it's a pleasure then. You know I could help with them a bit. Perhaps in either of our rooms then?"</span> Fey said finally by the time they got to the desk "make a list of what you could do, I know what works and what doesnÂ’t; we'll meet at the cafe here 9 am in the morning?" He said turning his head towards the lady who had presented herself "here we go." Meta said as he was passing a card of orders and calculations of the prices on the glass counter. <span style='color:purple'>"Oh sorry I was a bit distracted. Anyway... I would like a room with on-suit bathroom with a large coffee table"</span> said Fey before sliding a card on the desk and receiving a key with the same card.
    <span style='color:purple'>"I shall see you later in room number... 308, for a better talk and some help on those wings."</span> Fey walked off.
    "423. See you there at 3pm I gota do something!" Meta shouted then turned to get to the magical transportation platform just to get into his room and sleep for the rest of the afternoon.

10. Fey never liked teleportaion it just never seemed right, taking the stairs was the best option. Soon he found his room after climbing many levels. Calmly he opened the door and strolled in instantly being bathed in a blue light the filters on the windows blocking some colour in the sunlight.

<span style='color:purple'>"So this is my place for now?"</span> Chuckling once as the sat down on the sofa.

After half an hour of daydreaming he went off for a shower relaxing until two.

11. Having Meta's wings and himself turned into a million pieces and reformed again was painful experience he felt like dropping himself but couldn't bother because there was a award for getting into his room, sleep.
    Sleep was the word coursing thought his mind it was the only thing he was thinking until he got to his room "this is gona hurt in the morning." Meta said looking at the small bed and saw a note on the small table with a alarm clock and a single rose.
    <span style='color:gray'>Mr. Rlupa your request of equipment will be in your room 8 am in the morning. </span> the note said "hmm." Metarist mumbled and collapsed falling onto the bed.

12. Hair was always a problem for Fey so much of it and so much time stolen by it. It took a couple hour for him to do the braids and pack up a small collection of crystals as well as needles for acupuncture.

<span style='color:purple'>"HmmÂ…which room did he say again?"</span>FeyÂ’yore spent a long while trying to think back but without success.

He scribbled notes on a small pad of paper with his purple pen. Making sure he'd thought of everything and how it would work out. Fey had already made a plan of what to do in his mind but of course Meta wouldn't so the miniture essay was needed. On his small journey the room number finally wormed its way back to him memory. He checked his tiny mobile phone for the time. <span style='color:purple'>Two minutes early I'm sure he wont mind.</span> Fey knocked on the finely polished door and stood patiently.

13. The door knocked and Meta was in the middle of oiling his wings (which helped in healing them.) <span style='color:gray'>Great too early</span> he thought and went to the door after looking at the time 2:58pm.
    "Hello fey." he said sensing his presence and opened the door "your early." dropping his oiling can on the table near the door "how are you?" he said finally

14. Fey smiled a little when he realised he did mind. <span style='color:purple'>Bugger. This is what happens when you've been trained to walk and run fast.</span> He glanced around the room a bit noting the can of oil.

<span style='color:purple'>"Well I shall get to the point, here is a small collection of notes on what I'm going to do to help."</span> Fey handed the little black book covered in neat purple text.

He plonked himself down on a soft sofa and preceded read out from memory all the words on the notes. <span style='color:purple'>"First off I'll need you lying flat on your stomach on the table, so I can place the needles into various pressure points and nerves this will relieve the pain caused by the chaffing of your metal wings. I know how to work with many different types of wings, my brother for instance can fold his into his back which virtually hides them from total view." </span> He turned to check if Meta was listening or reading before carrying on. <span style='color:purple'>"Now once that is done I can fix the tendons and other small muscles that are being irritated by the damaged metal. By the way just how did they get like this? Anyway after the small repairs I'll systematically remove the needles and place a small bandage over the cuts I would have made. Then your wings can heal much faster and with very little pain."</span> He chuckled merrily for a bit before getting up to get a drink.

<span style='color:purple'>"It shouldn't take too long, it's a very simple job."</span> Before going into the kitchen.

15. Meta read the notes and moved his eye to see fey was getting a drink, he thought about it and came across another painful memory "I had my pressure points poked at before; unusually my nerves, spine and fronmia veins are there and I ended up in a 2 week coma by a master physician.

16. Fey laughed loudly as he heard Meta's mild groan. He walked back into the main room with a blue glass filled with water.

<span style='color:purple'>"Well thats because they weren't careful and they didn't use these."</span> He open th small bag to produce a collection of crystal needles freshly steamed and clean to the core. They had been made specifically for the task and being crystal would not disrupt the flow of fronmia. <span style='color:purple'>"These will not damage you and will not knock you out. I came up with this personally."</span> He smiled for a while before unpacking the bandages and other crystals. The purple crystalline needles glinted in the sun shining through the blinds. <span style='color:purple'>"Don't worry it's very safe I perfected it, I'm currently writing a book on it."</span>

17. "Perfected it..." Meta said thinking magic may be as flawed as everyone else was "... perfection is an understatement."

Meta went to one of his bags and opened it to reveal 2 rifle guns and a load of throwing daggers. "YouÂ’ll need these if I fall ill, go into a coma or anything else bad"

OOC: Meta's wingless so he keeps spare weapons to use if he get's into trouble now.

18. Ooc: Okay I see.

Fey gaped openly at the array of weaponry. <span style='color:purple'>Um...what's all this about?</span> He turned around and took out a mass of different crystals and the polished piece of amber he found in the Mecha ruins.

<span style='color:purple'>"Are we expecting trouble or something? And if you are do tell me as I would need time to prepare a defence."</span> He stared Meta deeply in the eyes and smiled.

19. <span style='color:purple'>"Are we expecting trouble or something? And if you are do tell me as I would need time to prepare a defence."</span> Fey said. "well yer..." Meta said remembering he had tooken up the role of an hunter "... i have made alot and i mean alot of enemys over the years, with all the rare hunts and all that."
    <span style='color:gray'>hope this fools him</span> he thought. "i'll be careful you know hunters are realy smart."

20. He smirked as he saw the lie for what it was, Fey loved studying others by their eyes doorways to the soul and the soul never lies. Fey'yore crossed his arms before sighing slightly.

<span style='color:purple'>"You know there is no point in lying to me."</span> He turned away as he continued his talk. <span style='color:purple'>"Besides it doesn't matter to me if you tell the truth or not but what does is the truth about whatever danger you are getting ready for. After all I am not stupid I know if there is something up."</span>

He chuckled as he set crystals around the coffee table and poured steaming water over the already sterile gem needles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.