Why i've not been rp'ing

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Morichai, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess at one point i suddenly wasn't online before. In fact i don't clock the same hours i used too.

I guess i feel like i should give a reason, i know i fell through with alot of threads etc. I think i've come to terms a little, before it was just a need to know basis really.

Since november 2008 i have been diagnosed with cancerous cells in my body. I've been going through tests, lazer treatments and antibiotics since then. It didn't help that i was living in a freezing caravan (my mother got a new house that didn't have room for me, feeling the love) and my dad did the best he could do without upsetting what is essentially an evil stepmother(a very jealous person for some reason, only her family are welcome FTW) So yeah. After very tiring and sore treatments, i was told that for the time being i was in the clear. I just had another test. They're back, just in time for college finals.

Apparently its going onto a stage 1? Which means i need treatments as often as possible to stop the spread, because otherwise i'll need to go onto chemotherapy and quite frankly i think it'd be a final blow if i began to lose my hair, i'm pretty low atm as it is.

I may be absent for a bit again, it depends on how much the treatments drain me. I will say whether or not i'll be truely absent.

Drama steph out D:

2. Holy, Steph. ;_; *hugs tight* You just focus on getting better. A positive outlook along with the proper treatment can work wonders. :heart: If you ever need someone to talk to, or just rant, give me a holler. :)

3. *pops while in lurking mode* Yeah, that's rough. I'll keep you in my prayers that you'll get better each day.

4. I think you should start charging those cells some rent for the space they're taking up! Darn squaters......

Seriously though, don't think for a second that you don't have the entirety of Ramath rooting for you. Beat those finals, kill that cancer, an do it with a smile on your face because you're going to be stronger then both. Get better, the site is small enough already.

5. oh...ouch, I don't know what to say, stay strong, stay alive; that's what's in my heart right now... good luck.

6. Noooooo! *Hugs tightly*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.