Who's up for roleplay?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by baggypajamas, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Well, I'd really like to start a new thread but am sort of wondering if anyone would actually respond so...

Any takers? Isn't going to be be one on one, might even be open, I have a friend-Starbaby- who will be joining. I'm not sure which character she's using but I only have one character to play.

http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1345Aneli Qymat</a>

So...it's going to be on Janardan Academy Grounds, probably Courtyard & Campus and I was just seeing if anyone else is interested before I do actually start so...reply if you want in I guess!</span>

2. I'd go in. I've got Kojset moving through that area right now as long as we can put it towards late Mia like.. 42.

3. Kwerty's in the area as well, so he could jump in if you'd like. :)

4. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah, we can make it Mia 42 and it's going to be awesome(hopefully)!

So, I'll try to get the first post up asap and once it is posted I will make sure to tell you. Well, I guess that's it for now...and I promise to go as fast as I can w/o rushing and making it absolutely horrible...so...be roleplaying with you soon!</span>

5. Hmm....I might join. I guess I would have to look it over.

6. I'm so so sorry guys for taking so long but at first I was trying to write a great post and then I forgot about it and now I have a research paper to do and my grandfather died yesterday so I'm going to have to postpone this thread for a while...again I'm really sorry and I understand if you want to back out.

7. It's fine, I gots time. :) Take as much time as you need. ^_^
    Sorry to hear about that as well. If you need talk to anyone, I'm always around. Just send me a PM or something. Y'never know how much a random stranger's insight could help with problems like that. Or at least with coping. Again, sorry to hear about that. I send my regards. As much as possible without even knowing the guy existed.. :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.