Which area(s) would you like to roleplay in next?

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Oct 3, 2013.

?

Which area(s) would you like to roleplay in next?

1. Mansukh

42.9%
  2. Boreios Sudesha

28.6%
  3. Notios Sudesha

14.3%
  4. Space (Therscatran Gate, Xabu, & Cussla)

85.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As many of you are already aware, not all of our boards made a return with the board reboot. It was decided to only have the more popular boards return while we worked and continued to flesh out all of the individual areas. A lot of fleshing out still needs to be done, but I'd like to use this poll to gauge people's interest regarding a few of the (still) missing areas.

Mansukh
    Mansukh is a place of intense religion and magic. Since the Flux it has become the growing home of a large cult, the Pjaun Nucajt (Dream Makers). The cult itself promotes itself as being peaceful, but it comes into question ever so often.

Boreios Sudesha
    Boreios is the home to many ruins from a time with Ramath-lehi was still young. It has gone through a lot of destruction over the years, from wars, to hurricanes. Despite this, it has a fairly sizable arts section. Many 'dragons call its mountain ranges home.

Notios Sudesha
    Notios Sudesha is a tourist trap if there ever was one. It's home to one of the largest destination vacation resorts in all of Ramath-lehi: Chafou. It is also the birthplace of the popular game Menlo and the MCC! Of course, it is also the location of what is considered to be one of Ramath-lehi's most brutal prisons...

Space (Therscatran Gate, Xabu, & Cussla)
    Gotta go to space! This is @Fey's idea, but when the Flux happened, the Therscatran Gate (Ramath-lehi's largest space port) was cut off from Ramath-lehi for a really long time. After about a year of having no contact, they declared sovereignty and become their own country. There is still a lot of tension between the new Therscatran government and the USR, and a few Ramathians have died, but for the most part the space port is doing fairly well for itself.

2. So torn ;_; I'd love Space (because space) but there are very few reasons for my characters to be there (this would likely trigger a new character, too soon!). And Mansukh because I have a soft spot for it, and cult reasons :3

EDIT: *Reads fine print* :death:

shriker likes this.
  3. Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace. I already have one character that is supposed to be roleplayed in space. Just ah, hasn't gotten there yet.

4. Part of me wants to say Mansukh for several reasons... but honestly, space wins out for me here. For one, we really don't get into that side of Shadowlack's setting enough, and Therscatran Gate and the lunar colonies would be the perfect opportunity for it. It'd also mean we could (conceivably) finally get interaction between Ramathians and extraterrestrials (aside from the Rapine) - not just Telkans, either. This alone could open up a wealth of RP opportunities. :3

EDIT: Oh right, noticed you could vote for more than one area. XD;;; Well, Mansukh also gets my vote, for plot reasons (particularly with some of the ideas going into the sjaabor).

5. I voted for Spaaaaaaaaaace. If/when i ever get my Feaulie species done proper, it'd make more sense since you and I were chatting about how they could possibly be from one of the moons. : )

Edit: Which i believe my species will need to be reposted because i don't think my thread still exists here. *searched and found nothing*

6. No dragons, just space. :3

7. Seems like space is becoming the pretty clear winner. I suppose I better get on that. :P

8. :( no love for the Anubi princess. Oh well I guess space is the final frontier.

9. Maybe she can be on tour, experiencing the rest of the world, before she settles back into her princess-y duties. :)

10. possibly :)

shriker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.