What was your first gaming system?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Sep 29, 2013.

?

What was your first gaming system?

1. PC/Computer

33.3%
  2. Atari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

16.7%
  4. Game Boy

16.7%
  5. Sega Genesis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Super NES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. PlayStation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Nintendo 64

16.7%
  9. Xbox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I started off as a PC gamer, then followed the path of NES -> Game Boy -> Sega Genesis -> PlayStation -> Xbox -> PlayStation 2 -> PlayStation 3. I predominantly play a lot more computer games than consoles these days, but there are some PS3 games that I hold quite dear to my heart. :)

2. I started briefly on the commodore 64, then onto atari. XD After that it was Sega until the playstation came out.

3. DOS-era PC games for me (I played waaaaay too much Commander Keen and Jazz Jackrabbit), though the Sega Megadrive (Genesis in the US) and the Game Boy were close seconds. After those came the Game Boy Advance, the Playstation 2 and the Nintendo DS. Nowadays I'm pretty much exclusively a PC/tabletop gamer.

4. Hard for me to answer as I don't remember starting to game, just always gaming :p I just can't remember how early we got a computer in the house and if it was before I got my cousins Game Boy.
    Commander Keen! Loved that game!

5. I remember Commander Keen, Jazz Jackrabbit, and Creepers (a wannabe Lemmings game). I've almost always had a computer in my home, but I didn't always have the internet. I played games that were older than that too though. I had some on 5 1⁄4 inch floppy disk drives... like some strange animal matching game, Frogger, Sesame Street, and others. Those are kind of terrifying to think of now.

6. I miss my NES. My sister and me played a lot of duck hunt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.