what to you do for the winter holidays?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by phylus, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so, yah. what're your plans for the winter holidays? let's sit and talk over some hot cocoa. :3

2. I plan on visiting some friends. And then I plan on sitting on my arse 'till xmas rolls around. :3

3. <span style='color:purple'>Visit people, eat, drink and be merry. XD</span>

4. Try not to freeze to death or get stranded with a dead vehicle again. Two of ours have frozen up on the last 2 days.

Possibly planning a Euro Trip with some friends for the summer. Going to family dinners and catching up on my English reading ^^;

5. <span style='color:red'>Being dragged out of the house every year and drinking myself to sleep. It's fun, you should try it some time. ¬¬
    I usually get depressed because I don't see any of my friends. *squeaky cry*
    I actually don't know if my dad has enough money to pay for a gift for me. *more crying*</span>

6. i plan on freezing my arse of in the insane -40 and lower wind chill when our heaters aren't working properly. then go for the last week before x-mas and do shopping for tons of ppl as fast as i can. go to two x-mas dinners then wait till the cold snap lets up so i can take my son out in the snow!

7. eeeheee. yeah, it is awful freezin', eh?

i love reading these.

i am going to move back home (Ottawa to Toronto) for a break of fifteen days (yay!) and then move back to Waterloo in January. i'm gonna spend some time with my fam (do some really minimal present-swapping), go to the Festival of Lights in Kensington to celebrate winter solstice! and hopefully go skiing.

8. In a couple of hours I'll be on a plane to Toronto. :) Meeting up with my folks there and then driving the drive back home. It's going to be nice to see my family, and my pets.

However, I know I'm going to be bored stiff... so expect an influx in my internet activity. After I've slept at least 48 hours straight anyway. I'm so exhausted right now.

9. I plan on seeing lots of family this season. I'm starting off the break by being at home with my mom and brother. Then when Christmas comes around I'll be spending Crhistmas Eve with my grandparents on my mother's side along with my brother, mother, and possibly my uncle and aunt with their daughter. Then I go over to my Dad's to celebrate Christmas with him my other siblings and my dad's fiance. I possibly get to spend at least a half an hour outside at each of those houses shoveling snow. It's gonna be great!

10. for me it's summer holidays but activitys for me are few so i'll be at home most of the time playing my computer, whatching TV, eating, reading, studying and blah blah blah. boy i wish something interesting happened in my life. :P

11. Go home to New York
    Have some Curry Goat roti, doubles, and Sorrel.
    Hang out with my Asian friends. Eat more.
    Hang out with the people at my former college. Play some Magic: the Gathering.
    Hang out with my old friend Anasa. Talk about life.
    Hang out with my older brother, and hopefully, my cousin who is in the army. Gonna play some Smash Bros for hours.

Oh yeah, and JAMBA JUICE.

12. i'm stuck on what to do actually, probably go to my mums cause they have more suasages, see my grans and um, eat lots...

i have to go to the hospital on the 23rd though ; _ ;

noooot fuuuun, but at least ill have an excuse to do nothing :P

well once i finish work on the 24th ; _ ;

13. oh no Mori-chi. why do you need to go to the hoppytal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.