What games are you playing?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Fey, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indeedy hehe. Post your current game or games. ^.^
    Currently for me I am playing Star Trek Online and Shadowrun.

2. I was really hooked on Pikmin 3 when it came out but then got to the boss and stopped because I got distracted. Now my only free gaming time I get is in transit so I've been playing Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward on 3DS which is an excellent puzzler / mind game that I definitely recommend!

3. I just moved and haven't gotten my desktop set up yet, so at the moment I can only play things that run on my Air...
    This has resulted in me playing waaaay too much Dota 2. The only other thing I've played in the last month or so was Gone Home (which was lovely!)

4. I recently got a little addicted to Path of Exile... Anyone else play?

5. You did NOT just mention a new free MMO in the midst of November.

[​IMG]

But I say it with love :heart:

shriker likes this.
  6. I used to play WoW, when I had a rig that could handle everything for being a raid leader. Since I'm on a craptastic laptop that argues with Minecraft, I don't play aught. I just.....sit around, and read fanfiction. I do occasionally get some BF3 rocking on my fiance's desktop, but I can't sit in the chair for long.

Anyone that knows of free games that won't make my computer flip me the bird, please, let me know.

7. Currently I am playing Minecraft Direwolf20. Ruining the magical environment while my bf polutes the air with his tech. :3 Also Eve... it stole me away for a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.