Warm welcome to the new GM of Trilok.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congratuations go out to Skylink, who has just become our new GM of Trilok. :)

At the time of writing this, Ajita, Mansukh, and Notios Sudesha are still up for grabs. So, get your applications in soon.

Also, please remember when submitting a staff application that a "Letter of Recommendation" is really crucial. Letters must be written by either a) a Ramathian staff member or B) a current staff member of another past or present reputable online game.

2. Congrats Skylink!!!! :D *does a happy dance*

3. FWEEE~! YAY FER SKYLINK!!! *hugs* ^^;

4. *cheers* YAY Skylink!!!!!!!!

I wish someone would have told me that about the letter of recomendation for when I filled out my application =( Maybe you should put that in the application ...

5. GJ Skylink! Maybe I'll start rping Trilok more, knowing theres someone controlling it to defy! :P :D

6. lykzomg.

Yay! w00t!

Thanx lautir for the recommendation!
    Thanx other staff members for approving it!
    Thanx Crystal for telling me I should finish it!
    Thanx Pre for.. soon to be posting and forgetting the Timestamp! (lol)

I couldn't have said it better.

7. Congrats, Skylink. :)

Choco —

It is right on the application. Part IV.

It's right on the http://shadowlack.com/gmapp.phpapplication</a>.

Basically, you have to ask a Ramath staff member, or a staff member from a reputable roleplay game, to write one for you, and submit it with your application.

8. Psh...no big deal...I am a Moderator of Jayloo.com and I dont need no big party...actually...i want one...i am so jealous....Lucky jerk *shakes fist* congrats SkyLink

9. Don't worry SInok, if you get a GM I'll throw you a party too.

10. ^0^ so happy fer you skylink! i was gunna apply... but then i miraculessly got grounded for the whole weekend... with no way to find a comp... my mother... cut my internet.. my cable... and even took the damn PS2 controllers so i couldn't play... talk about strickt... so i decided not too... who knows when she's gunna flip and cut my internet off PERMANENTLY... so i didn't... and i even got permission.. *sigh* once i get out of this house i tell ya! *sigh*( can't wait until school finishes... couple years left... ^^; *huggletacklesskylink* man ur one lucky dude buddy!

11. Oops. No, I meant about it being from a staff member O__o I got Precaution to do mine. Well, that's fine, I don't think i'm that good enough to be a staff member anyway, xD Good job to Skylink :heart:

12. It says that it must be from a staff member in the "PREREQUISITES". :)

13. Oops. Sorry Shriker and Stormwing. You win xD

14. You can send your formal apologies to the following address:

Stormwing and Shriker, Inc.
    666 Theseater Boulevard.
    6th Level of Hell.

...Just joshing. :P

15. lmao :D

xDDD Well when I can finally apply again *hopes that a position is still open then* ... I will totally blow you away with the most AWESOMEST evilest application ever. Let that be said, I need to get me-self a letter of recomendation from a REAL staff member ... xDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.