Valentine's day!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Kwerty, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So yea, Happy Valentine's Day. :D
    Personally I got my girl a big pillow, a heart full of reeses', a card and a poem I wrote. Pretty simple, but I hope she likes it. ^_^

What'd everyone else get or recieve? :cookie:

2. Lol, i'm being taken out for dinner~
    And... Well... I am getting laid off my job so i don't have any money to buy him anything. >.< *sighs* It sucks. I feel cheap...

Happy valentines!

3. I have.... a bottle of paper made stars and my fav flowers. Which are yellow and mostly used for funeral by the way. He didn't know it, I didn't know it... until he went to buy it. But I still love it. It's sweet he had the thought =)

Happy Valentine's! *spams thread with flowers. <span style='color:red'>Red</span> flowers.* =D=D :heart:

4. I got 10$, from my Grandparents, we show our love in cash :p I also got some candy from my mom :heart:

Happy Valentine's Day RaL, I love all you guys :D

5. I got macadamian chocolates. I've never really done anything for this day before, and I was caught off-guard with chocolates (and an invitation to a movie which I can't go to because they leave an hour before my class ends...)

6. I got a pixie stick from my Band Teacher's wife and two chocolate kisses.

I don't have a boyfriend c:
    I plan to go to the store with my mom later and buy a parfait.

7. I got a little candy heart from one of the kids I work with.

I'm in the same boat draconan, yay for us single people :)

Happy Valentine's day to all of you who have someone.

8. I got tickets to Wicked from my parents. And, at the moment, I have no lover, so... yeah.

9. Same here, no Valentine. Don't have the time to find one.

10. I got a USB flash disk and a teddy bear. (Guess which one was from my dad. XP No, no, that wouldn't be fair...)

My mother thinks that the sweetest Valentines gifts are from little kids to their mothers... so I'll make something for her. ^^ Granted, it'd be a little late, but still. (On the same day I call it V-Day - V for victory. :P)

(No, I don't have a significant other as of now.)

11. Hehe i didn't get anything this year, or last ^_^

i'm such a depressive moo on the Valentines day, then again i'm unlucky with my experiences. I don't wish death upon you lucky ones though ^_^

In fact! Happy belated Valentines to yew alll :heart:

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ Feb 14 2008, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I got tickets to Wicked from my parents. And, at the moment, I have no lover, so... yeah. </td></tr></table>
    That's like.. one of the best gifts ever.

13. I completely agree, totally jealous!

14. I don't really do the whole Valentine's Day thing. Though, I did get some chocolate and a heart shaped brownie from my classmates. :] My boyfriend and I just don't really care for the day. We just like doing special things for each other on random days. ^^

*listening to some radio commercial telling people to get things for V-day*
    jodie: You don't have to get me anything.
    brady: You don't have to get me anything, either. Valentine's is so... arrrg!
    jodie: *loveson*

15. This was my very first year having a boyfriend on the big day. We didnt really do anything, after work I went to his house and he cooked me dinner and bought me this pretty little flower arangement. I made him a card and yesterday(i know late) bought him some of his favorite coffee. My parents are going out of town next weekend so we will do somthing a bit more special then.

16. My boyfriend showed up with a Rose and a gift for me. I was so impressed with him :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.