Up for adoption!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Eniar, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel really bad the way I keep ignoring my poor http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1486Numi</a>, so I want to give her away to a good home. If anyone cares to give her one, you can have the poor thing and change her up however you want. :)

2. She's up for grabs until March 3rd. If no one wants her, I guess I'll just have to delete her.

Anyone who'd play her more than I do is welcome to her. Don't make me delete my baby. :'(

3. i would, but i don't think i can handle any more characters at this moment, seeing as i'm getting only a little bit out of the ones i have presently!

4. Out of curiosity, do you think there's anything about her that makes her less playable than your other characters?

Ultimately, would you want Numi to be a main character (with a bit of a dusting) or're you content with giving her to someone else?

If I took her, I don't know if I'd get much play out of her, as is (though bearing in mind you said one could change her around).

I'm just wondering if there's a way to make her more appealing instead of having to give her away/delete her.

5. No, there isn't anything that makes her less playable. It's just all of my other characters were made for an on-going life-plot, and she doesn't really have one of those. I just made her to have a character that owned a Macy, when I could have had one of my others find one, and now I feel bad because I don't have any muse for playing her, I just wanted to create her. (Which is very mean of me, I know. v.v)

So really I just wanted to give her to someone who had at least a little muse to play her, instead of her sitting on my character shelf watching everyone else being played with and wondering when it was her turn. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.