Under the southern sky

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tessera 27, 81383

Someone that she knows please.

Ever since the incident that happened all those months ago, things had been very hektic and panic had been spread. Fronima is now completely unpredictable and there was a ban on fronima and magicka being used as a power source. From all this, Aurius had suffered a crisis from all those deaths. Koani would have to be struggling with all these things, even with the Councils help. With all the panic, things may not go well.

Abigail, one of Koani's guards, leaned on the barrier of the roof edge. Even in all this chaos, she's especially experienced it, but she found some way to calm it all, for now. Vythe had been missing and Yumi was very upset because her crop was destroyed from the Ajita incident. Abi had been in her flat at Watani for a while. She was hoping everyone was alright, even for Vythe that he would come back.

2. Cayson tickled Monster underneath his chin. The small kitten-like cessi purred and wiggled happily underneath his tri-coloured fingers. Cayson sighed. Normally the bright blue-eyed cessi's appearance would have brightened his mood. However, he was growing tired of Monster. It wasn't that he was bored of him exactly. That was far from it. Cayson enjoyed the company in his flat. It was that Monster had been a gift. A gift that Cayson had thought at the time had held some significance and meaning. Now though?

Your actions. You say things, but your actions... they aren't aligned.

He ruffled Monster's fur and then stood up. "Later, Monster. I need to get some air." Cayson said as he picked up his rumpled pseudo-army coat that he had thrown on the couch earlier. He put the coat on and headed out the door. Originally Cayson had been intending to head down to one of the many bars on Watani. If there was one business that wasn't failing, it was the business of alcohol. If anything, it had increased as thousands drank their sorrows away. As he was locking the door though, something caught his eye. The door to the main stairwell was propped open. Cayson couldn't remember the last time he had taken the stairs.

Cayson entered the stairwell, but instead of going down, he started climbing up. Eventually, with his breath hitching in his chest, he reached the top. The tangerine coloured arden pushed open the door to the roof and was immediately greeted with a gust of fresh air. He inhaled deeply as he leaned heavily against the door frame. This was just the thing that he had been looking for.

3. OOC: OMFG, I'm so sorry for the wait. I got distracted by Souls and WoW again.

The female lukuo wouldn't know where to start looking for him, especially if Ajita is off limits til everything is back to normal. Koani wouldn't even allow a search party. However, from what Abigail could see in the leader of Ramath-lehi, Koani had no sign of worry or sadness for Vythe. Does she even care that he might be dead? Abigail... never told him how she felt about him, nor even showed some sign of it. The only thing she could do is pray for him to return.

Ears perked up as the sound of the door behind her opened. Leaning against the door from was a familiar figure. The orange pelt gave it away to who it was. Koani's son, Cayson. Maybe now, at least, she would have someone to talk to. "Oh, Cayson. It's you," she spoke softly as she shifted to stand uprightly.

4. OOC: I feel forgotten. D=

“Oh, uh... hey.” Cayson said as he blushed brightly underneath his fur. He hadn't been expecting to run into anyone else up here, much less someone that he knew. Everyone was so busy and in a panic due to the Fronima fear that was gripping the lands. The tall arden pushed himself away from the door frame and strolled towards Abigail. Almost everything that Cayson knew about her, he had heard second hand. As a general rule, he wasn't really allowed to speak to any of the Grader employees. It wasn't proper, or something like that.

Abigail was very pretty, and given her looks, Cayson was always freshly surprised when he remembered that she was one of the Grader Corporation's bodyguards. She was highly trained in combat, and no doubt deadly. Maybe it was her hair and its multi-coloured strands that made him stare for just a fraction of a second too long. Regardless, he was happy to not be alone. His loneliness had been starting to make him ache.

“What's on your mind? I bet your lot has been really busy these days...” He began, trying his best at making small talk.

5. OOC: I said I was 'slowly' coming back. Sorry again. :(

It was no surprise that Abigail found Cayson up here. In truth, she had known that the young Lapice had been living in the apartment building. Few floors up from her, she realized. The two never really chatted, regarding the rule about Cayson not being allowed to speak with an employee. However, his mother wasn't here. Besides, she doesn't have to know every thing when she's busy dealing with the worldly problems.

As Cayson came forward, he asked her a question. Things lately had been crazy, but Vythe had no been seen in quite some time. He was left up in Ajita when the buildings collapsed. "Well, quite a few things are on my mind, but I haven't been into work last few weeks. Vythe hasn't been found yet. I'm getting worried about the worst."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.