Umbral Rising

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Lycanshero, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timestamp: 15 Tria 81381 (Night)
    Who: Nailo
    Wearing: Black robe with a hood that covers most of his face and black gloves.
    Ooc: Umbral Gang needs members that like stealing for personal gain or whatever reason, good assassins, ones who practice in the dark arts, and ones who love to do nasty thingsÂ… I hope I tempted you all to join... :)

IC: Two years have I been in search of members for my gang, and only a few had joined… This dark robed figure walked pass a couple of shops and turned into a nightclub. Let me see if this place is flourishing with darkness. He laughed quietly where no one heard him as he walked in and headed towards the bar stand and ordered a drink. So much darkness… I’ll wait for awhile and see if any darkness will come to me… with a wicked grin on his face, he picked up the drink and looked at. “So much darkness… indeed…" he whispered then laughed as he crushed the drink with his hand.

2. Cruu had just finished her shift, so she went backstage to the changing rooms and slipped on a halter top and some short shorts and started to walk into the main part of the club for a quick drink. "I'm off!" she shouted to the other thill. She brushed a strand of black hair out of her eyes and folded her wings against herself like a cloak, sat down at the bar, and yelled for the bartender. "Whiskey. Double shots." was all she said. She never really aquired much of a taste for some of those fruity drinks. 'What a night' she thought. 'It was busier than usual here. It keeps filling up like this, I just might be able to earn enough to quit'.

3. The bartender went over to the dark robed figure and yelled at him. <span style='color:gray'>“Hey! You’re going to pay extra for breaking the glass!"</span> The robed figure turned his head towards the bartender. “I would watch your tongue, if I were you. You’ll never know what might happen… in matter of fact, I think you need a lesson of fear and respect." The robed figure snapped his fingers and a daemon jumped on the bartender. After a minute or so, he snapped his fingers and said. “That’s enough!" The daemon disappeared without a trace. The robed figure looked at the bartender, who was severely beaten up. He turned his head and his eyes locked on a thill that was at the bar. Hmmm. That one has something in her, but what… potential or is it something more… I need to find out more about her.

4. Cruu looked to her right a few seats down and noticed the scene with the bartender and some stranger. "Idiot" she muttered to herself. Making a spectacle of himself like that. What was he thinking? Considering this was a private club, she was suprised he hadn't been thrown out yet. She finished up her shots and walked out. Being an employee there, she gets free drinks. Leaving the dark, musty club she walked into an even darker alley, though she could breathe much better out there than she could inside. She decided to take the long way home, so she could collect her thoughts. She did that often.

5. The robed arden followed the thill that had left. When he entered the alley where she had went. “You know, it’s not nice… to call someone an idiot." He laughed. “What is your name and what do you desire?" He laughed some more.

6. She noticed the arden who had conjoured the demon in the bar followed her out, so she walked a step faster, until he heard him speak. At this she turned around to face him. "What do you want? And by the way, I'll call whoever I want, whatever I want, got a problem with that?" She stared him directly in the eye, as if challenging him to say more. She had a long day at work and was not in the mood to be messed with by the local freaks who thought they controlled the streets.

7. The arden just laughed at what she just said to him. “No problem just yet. You have guts, I can give you that. If you knew who you were talking to… you’ll fear me!" He snapped his fingers and there were four daemons surrounded the thill. “They won’t attack just yet, all I want to know is your name and what you desire?"

8. 'This guy really is crazy' she thought. I guess I'll amuse him for the time being. "I'm Cruu, and I'm just on my way home. You're little friends don't scare me and neither do you. I do know how to take care of myself." She crossed her tattooed arms and just flicked her tail back and forth, waiting to see if he decided to fight her.

9. Figure looked at her. “Cruu, hmm. Lovely name." He laughed “No, you desire more than just going home or working here. Tell me what skills do you have?" He laughed some more. “My dear, I wasn’t trying to scare you… I see more potential in you, but if you want me to kill you. All you needed to do is ask."

10. She considered this for a time and decided to play along with whatever little game he's got going for the moment. "Fine, what I really want, is to get out of here. To be able to do what I want, when I want, without answering to anybody." She continued, this time with a little more feeling. For some reason the thoughts she'd had pent up for so long came bursting out. "I want to be respected, not the social outcast I am today. As for my skills," a slight smile tugged at the corners of her mouth, "I have many of those."

11. The figure just looked at her and laughed. “Interesting. You want respect. My dear, to gain respect, you must make the ones lower than you, fear you…" He removed his hood, showing his face and his pitch black eyes. “You see, the one you’re talking to is Nailo Jericho…" Behind Nailo the bartender and two others. <span style='color:gray'>“It’s time for some pay back, get him boys"</span> Nailo just looked behind him. “Some people never learn." Behind the bartender was another Nailo and the Nailo that was talking to Cruu turned into a puff of smoke. “You’ll never learn!" He raised his hands and aimed towards the other two and black energy bolts shot out and killed them right on the spot. “You see the only way to gain respect is to show… no mercy." Nailo looked at Cruu and snapped his fingers. The daemons that were surrounding her disappeared. “Show me, that you truly want respect. Show no mercy to this one." He looked at the bartender, who was on the ground begging for his life. “Do this, and I’ll teach you more about respect and fear and much more…"

12. OOC: Hold on, before we continue, where did the bartender and the others come in? I'm confused now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.