Um....

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have another idea.

The timestamp is now in Tria, and Tumhuem is during this quarter.

I thought of something like a hugh concert with bands and singers from all over Ramath were invited to join and probably sing a little song, or two.... :starshine:

2. Not a bad idea. :) Would you be willing to write a short description about the event? Then we could post it in the IC news section.

3. OK :)

Um, let me think of....

How about:

The Tumhuem event this year is going to be held at the Ajita Entertainment Stadium, sponsered by a variety of hosts and hostesses. Bands and singers from around the world will be sent invitations to come along to join the party and, if they want to, sing their latest songs from their albums.

The event is going to be held on the 43rd of Tria. The only ones that will be able to join in are those who have been sent invitations, close friends of the sponsers, or are plus ones of the guests that were invited.

What do you think? If there is anything that you might want to add, or ask me to add, it is ok.

Another thing, if you post something in the IC News Press forum, is there like a possibility that there will an actual thread in the RP forums about that Press Release? :) :heart:

4. Aw, that sound amazing. :3 -offers double-fives to Dark- But I think that there'd be a thread, of course, about the concert - and for the press release... there'd probably need to be a character in some journalism-type trade (and I'm not sure how many we have of that).

5. I'm glad you like. :heart:

I think you should know this, when I said Press Release, I meant the one in the IC News Press. :)

And tricky about Journalist.

6. Dark, that is a good idea, you know. :)

7. :heart: Thanks. :heart:

If there is to be a thread, who would start it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.