Traveling Circus?

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Eniar, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ploy would always be willing to subdue vicious beasts (; wow, what a change it'll be for him! he definitely needs to get out though, life has been le blah.

2. Well then we'll be sure to spice it up a bit, huh? :D

3. <span style='color:purple'>Well then at least Khuul won't seem as odd with such a mix of interesting people around him. ^^</span>

4. Kuesi's been accepted!!

5. Man, I had just figured out and idea for a charrie. I sent in a request for a master rank in two trades and hoping that I can get them. My charrie is going to use physics and pyrokinesis. The physics, I'm hoping, will be used to help with some of the more spectacular performances. While in the mean time (s)he will use the pyrokinesis to do some acts with fire. Hoping that gets approved rather quickly. Here's hoping!

6. just a reminder, the thread is INDEED up and so far only Jynx and myself have posted... it is in the City of Aurius and titled "The Circus Will Weep If We Kill Off The Clowns"

again, just a reminder... i know jynx already put the link up but yeahh.

7. I'm in the midst of preparing for what I've been calling 'Hell Week', so I'll post as Cilea this weekend hopefully.

8. ah... hell week. performance or finals??

9. 3 Midterms + 2 Assignments. The midterms are Monday/Tuesday. The Tuesday ones are back to back hours. I also work Monday/Tuesday night. I'd almost prefer finals, at least then it would mean everything was ending D:

10. I hope no one minds, but I'm going to post again if no one adds to it by friday. Everyone is still free to jump in whenever. :)

11. i second Kylie's post! i've got a midterm on Friday and i've been busy with work and school also... so i'll probably post later on, next week c:

12. It's that time of year, work work work. I was half napping on the bus and when I opened my eyes I saw that everyone else was too. We are all sleep deprived :o

13. lol. With my schedule I get to sleep in twice during the school week, I love it. Wish you could have something like that. The only catch to my schedule is that you have to wake up at 5 A.M. the other days during the week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.