Traveling Circus?

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Eniar, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lautir had a brilliant idea about a traveling circus in Ramath, and I was wondering if it would be possible to have a bunch of characters from different people agree to participate in a traveling circus plot. We could have a bunch of different acts, too.

So, if you're interested, post here pretty please. :D

2. I don't think I have it in me to create a whole new character at the moment, but I'd be willing to play as a spectator (Eka or Cilea would probably enjoy going!) if you don't mind someone who only replies about once a week.

Maybe someone who only has hands... eating fire might come across as simple. Tight rope walking, contortionist, clowns, a beast master. I'll definitely be thinking about this for a few days xD

3. That idea is so coooll sdgjklag I keep thinking of Gunner being the local pyromaniac but he wouldn't be in a circus

I'd also like to maybe be a spectator. The idea is just awesome. :D

4. I think it'd be fun to have a character in a travelling circus. I'll se what I can come up with in the next few days.

5. Awesome! For some reason I wasn't sure this would go over so well... but I'm glad it did! :D

So whose character is going to be the one who brings all the acts together? Or does anyone mind if I do that one? And I was thinking for one of the acts someone with elemental kinesis who can juggle lightning bolts since fire isn't really that impressive on Ramath-lehi. :)

I like Lautir's ideas, too; clowns and acrobats and tightrope-walkers (I've never been to a circus, so if you guys can come up with really freaky acts that would be awesome). Oh! And a name for the whole thing. *Dies of idea overload*

What do you guys think?

6. i think Nyym would totally be pulled into this trade, although for her it would be a summer position, seeing as she's a full-time student. but i imagine the pay and the job would be pretty sweet (;

oooor... well, Ploy's a little bored with the way his life is looking. while he's not trained in anything elemental, he'd probably be cocky enough to stick his head into a devastingly large creature.

7. Vanti, my aquabat is always looking for a job to make someone else do, he would mind "doing" errands for everyone.

8. ...Or maybe Ploy wouldn't mind "subdueing" my hopefully-latest character http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1710Vjauc</a>? She's going to be an acrobat/vet of sorts, and she would love to play vicious beast, too. That would be an interesting act. :D

And I bet they would all love to have Vanti around to "do" errands or maybe even be in an act, like a hired volunteer? That would be cool.

And now all we need is a name and a city to have our debut act in and we can start the thread, if anybody has any idea what to call it. >.>

9. maybe the Black Market?? seems sketchy enough for a traveling circus to end up there.

and i have an epic title. i read it in a book once and it seems satisfactory.

"The Circus will weep if we kill off the Clowns"

...?

10. Circuses don't have to be sketchy. I mean, the target audience of the average circus is kids, right? The Black Market is a seedy, shady, grimy hellpit where things like assassination plans are made. I doubt there would be many kids running around the Black Market with their parents, out for a fun afternoon and some cotton candy.

Aurius is my favorite city just because it sounds like a really beautiful & awesome place. Maybe it could happen there?
    (That is also where Alecto was first discovered by a traveling circus. :B )

& maybe I'm just in a whiny mood, but I'm not really feelin' that title. :P I dunno. I have nothing more helpful to say.

11. I was kind of thinking Aurius, too. And that's a cool name to call the thread, but I was wondering about a name for the circus, hehe.... ;)

12. The Jellybones Sisters' Worldclass Touring Extravaganza.
    The Alaghums Family's Magnificent Traveling Attraction.
    The Ejet'veja Clan's Marvelous Rambling Circus Show.

The first is my favorite.

13. hahaha i love the first.

14. I do, too, hehe. I just have to wait until Vjauc is accepted and then I'll start the thread and anyone can jump in whenever. :)

15. <span style='color:purple'>Well I did make http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1683Khuul</a> for fun. underwater and over water entertainer. Though he went to the entertainment businesses along the coasts. </span>

16. Glad you like it. c:

Of course, we could mix 'n' match 'em a little, maybe "The Jellybones Sisters' Magnificent Traveling Extravaganza."

17. It's up to you guys. I'm still waiting for an accepted/denied PM on Vjauc, so we could have a vote on 'em. ;)

18. still waiting on acceptance for Kuesi too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.