[tr]_Avatars&Banners&Backgrounds

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Charisma, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn, I'm glad you are putting this up. I like it and I'm glad, because then more and more people will come to appreciate the wonderful work you do on the avatars and signatures. :musicnote:

p.s. Dong Bang Shin Ki

2. <span style='font-family:arial'> Aki requested from me awhile back way before the thread, so here's her set, and I finally got to it :heart:

deleted*

And thanks Aki-Sha ! :heart::heart:</span>

3. -huggles and lollies- I really love them Cyn! Thank you so much again! ^^ I finally have a good avatar and signature that has lollipops. :heart:

4. <table width=410px" cellpadding=0 cellspacing=2px bgcolor=#000000 style="border-left:4px #FFFFFF solid; border-top:4px #FFFFFF solid; border-right:4px #FFFFFF solid; border-bottom:4px #FFFFFF solid"><tr><td>
    [​IMG]
    <font color=#FFFFFF><div align="justify">
    <font color=#FFFFFF>~Twilight~</font>
    May I, perchance, have a set to go along with the Twilight theme? I don't have any specific images, and you may have to poke mori to see if it is ok to nick sommat out of this table here...
    but, I digress...

Thankya!

<tag /></td></tr></table>​

5. ^ yes you can steal the picture ^-^ if you so need - however there is no online picture matching this(i hope! XD)as it was done from scratch and stoof >.>

6. <span style='font-family:arial'> I would do it, but it's so out of my hands =S I'm not that talented T_T;;
    Rules m'dear, it was a must read.

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>rules. must read !!
    1. Please Please PLEASE Provide HIGH QUALITY Images, not those grimy icky stuff, cause if I make it then it's SOOO out of my hands, the quality of the final product, and then you'll be all ICK, and I'll be all -CURSES-.
    2. MUST use for a WEEK atleast, I made it with MY TIME and effort and it REALLY sucks if you just throw it aside.
    3.COMMENT, tell me what you think. If it sucks TELL ME WHY, i can't improve if I don't know where to improve.
    4.STOCK Images? I CAN PROVIDE, just tell me WHAT you're looking for (note; I ONLY have ASIAN stock images. people people people)
    5.I will ONLY work with people pictures.
    6.Put Dong Bang Shin Ki somewhere in your post, so I know you read the rules.
    7. I might reject your request if I can't flow with it, although I doubt I would If you read the rules and complied.
    8. Don't be picky, I get stressed out if you're all specific and end up doing bad. I usually make it however it makes me happy anyways >>;
    9.CREDIT or else !
    10. Don't be ridiculous and give me like 10 people for an avatar. Give me TWO as the main, and I'll TRY fitting in more.
    11. Have fun requesting ^^
    </td></tr></table>

Numbers 1 and 5 more specifically
    HQ Images, I can't work with that one T_T;
    BUT I do, have star stocks and starish textures, but that's when the next rule comes in;
    And I need people or you'll...have just a texture basically =S which would look awful and so out of my hands as I said T_T;;</span>

7. Aki's right. You do these very well. An' I'd love an avatar done. ^_^ I need one. Hehe.

I'd like it to read Dj Plaid Skirt, and using this
    [​IMG]
    image. It was saved in windows paint, so it looks a little bleh. Hope that's ok. I don't think it looks too bad. ^_^

I have bigger sizes of the picture if you need also. And if it's no trouble a matching banner would be nice as well. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.