Resolved To Admins

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it alright if I like add a building description to Watani.
    This is what I have

Tsviet Aerodome

On the open space of Watani is the Tsviet Aerodome. The land is one big airport for airships alike. Inside the building are two reception desks for public airships, one reception desk for private airships, and one reception desk for Cargo airships. The desks are on two side of the entry way. The public on the left and the others on the right. Further in is the lounge area with snack bars and cafes for the patient travellers, mixed with T.V and magazines for further comfort. Three big windows are placed on the side wall, so some can see the ships off. Outside the lounge is a cafe, in case some have to wait a while. The departure and arrival port itself is divided 14 lanes. 4 lanes are marked blue for public, 2 each between arrival and departures, 5 marked yellow for cargo, and the other 5 marked red for private. While on the port, there are no cafes or snack bars. The lanes are only to get on and off airships.

Plz note me if there is any changes that can be made.

2. I don't think there's anything you need to change. But I am eager to know more about he place, if you can describe more! :D At the moment I have a general layout in my head. How do -you- see the building in its entirety? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.