Players Wanted Threads please!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Eniar, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really just need to get used to my characters again, so I'd like some meet-and-greets, but if you have a plot throw it at me. And if we had a thread before and it died while I was gone (bad me!) go ahead and throw another one at me.

For Alamu

Mentor Someone to show her the more modern way of healing. She only uses basic home-remedies at the moment, so any healers or doctors around to show her other ways to heal.
    Friends She's shy, but she makes friends easily. Maybe other girls she can hang out with, or someone who fuels her competitive streak. I can't remember what they call them right now, heh.
    Anything else I'm up for pretty much anything, particularly big plots, although keep in mind she's already got a boyfriend so no romances.

For Numi

Friends Someone to pull her out of her shell, and to convince her that there really isn't any prejudice between Pendragons and Lukuo, and that she's just another girl. She's paranoid and shy, so anyone willing to deal with her is welcome.
    Romance Her first friend will probably turn into someone she crushes on, so she'll probably go completely gaga on them.

For Ujjyf

Friends He still mostly speaks Ramathian, so he'll probably jabber at you and not understand a word your saying. But he's nice, and he'll make friends very easily even if they don't really count themselves his friend. He needs buddies who will bring out the crazy, cliff-diving side of him, and people he can just talk to.
    (possibly) Romance? I'm not sure if Dark is still here, and he played Ujjyf's boyfriend, so if he's not there is the possibility of romance for Ujjyf. Just remember you have to go through his brother, Uajym. ;)

For Vjauc

Recruits People who are willing to join the circus, or who want a character who was already in the circus. It still has no owner, so you can create one if you want to, but if no one does Vjauc will inherit. Other than that, she's looking for dancers, singers, acrobats--anything you can think of to be turned into a circus act. Animal breeders, herders or trainers are also welcome, because the acts can have animals and the circus has a petting zoo.
    Friends People she can't help but warm up to, she wants to impress, who make her grin, that sort of thing. She'll warm up pretty slowly, but once she does she'll be pretty fun-loving and happy.
    Flirts Nothing serious, since she's completely commited to the circus, but someone to flirt with and make her feel pretty. They'll probably get the cold shoulder at first, because that's her way, but she'll eventually flirt back if they're persistant.

For Ujeu

Get a clue She really has no clue how society really works, so people to explain it to her or drag her into the city and show her. She'll probably go from a brat to absolutely terrified, clawing-to-get-away-from-you crazy if you take her into the city, so be prepared to have a frantic Fey on your hands.

For Uajym

Friends He's an adorable bundle of three-year-old pyro cuteness. What's not to love? Someone coming across him lost or alone somewhere and having trouble getting where he should be out of him would probably turn into a friend. I don't think there's anyone around his age around, but if there is they could have a play-date
    Puppy love Hero-worship kind of thing, although they won't ever be cooler than his brother. Someone who saves him or shows him a cool trick that he wants to learn could easily become one of his heroes.
    Babysitters Friends of Ujjyf who wouldn't mind him dumping the three-year-old on their doorstep and taking off for a few hours. He will probably act like a little monster, practicing his pyrokinesis and pouting in a corner. They will probably be tricked into the deal, because he'll be sweeter than candy while his brother is present.

2. I don't think I've Rp'ed with you yet Jynx so I offer my Rp'i'ness to ya.

Tom is avalible to Alamu and Numi.

3. Qem Xhoda could Rp with Alamu. Especially since he's a healer too.

4. Oh, cool! So Qem could be Alamu's mentor and Tom could be a friend to Alamu and Numi? Or were you thinking one or the other, Ang?

And I can start our Qem/Alamu thread, if you'd like, and send the link to you when it's up? Anywhere in particular you want it?

5. I was thinking one or the other, and since #21 has Alamu I'll go for Numi.

6. Ok. Would you like me to start? Anywhere in particular you have in mind?

7. Anywhere is good for Qem to start, so whenever your ready send me a message

8. It looks like Numi's got lots of fans already but if you're up for more threads, I'd be happy to have a Numi/Arol thread. He's a little shy around girls, so it might be um..a quiet thread. xD

Numi: ...
    Arol: ...
    Numi: ...
    Arol: ...:)?

How can you resist something as thrilling as that!?

Ooor if your little dude is accepted already, we could try Arol/Uajym. Arol doesn't really know what to do with kids, so it would be pretty easy for Uajym to take advantage of him (or make fun of him).

Uajym: -looks longingly at ice cream-
    Arol: What!? You want ice cream? Here, I'll buy you the entire ice cream truck, does that sound good? Do you feel well adjusted in society and loved and valued as your own unique person!? Oh God, I wonder if I'm doing this right. ;__;

And if none of that sounds good to you, you can offer suggestions of your own. Or um. I guess...just ignore me. You know, leave me out in the cold, all by myself. I mean, if you want to be like that. Don't worry about my psychological health or self-esteem or anything like that. You just do what you want. -deep sigh- ;P

9. Sorry guys, had a bit of computer trouble. I'll have our threads up here in a sec. :)

And, um...how about both? :D Because, you know, I'm kinda always dying for threads, and Arol sounds awesome and I need to get used to Uajym, and Numi needs love, so...if you have no objections, I'd ask for that, hehe. I can start both of them if you want me to. :)

-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:20 pm --

10. Oh wow! You're amazing. xD Thank you so much. :heart:

11. No problem! I'll have them up here in a bit. :)

12. let me modify ours a bit, since my first post doesn't sound much like Tom.

13. It takes someone equally as shy to get another out of their shell, and my Zidan would make a good friend.

Shy, tongue-tied, unbelievably paranoid, no doubt a good Yki to help with Numi's own afflictions.

If you can imagine the conversations, it could go on for humourous posts why they sort of get closer.

And my Krike and Kuretai would make a good team for the job too. One's a pendragon, the other's a Lukou himself, and they like to cause chaos out on the town pretty well together. No prejudice between them.

Will add more to a later date.

14. I'm sorry, Ang, I already replied. You can modify it anyway if you want, and then I'll just change mine and we can keep going. She didn't interact much with him anyway, so it shouldn't mess things up too badly. :)

Zidan seems like a good fit with Numi, I could see them getting along really well. And it seems like Numi could easily get dragged into chaos with the other two, although she'd probably have no idea what was going on. Whichever you like more is fine with me, or we could do both. :D

15. I finished editing. he he, over and out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.