The old Suggestion Thread

Thread in 'World Building' started by shriker, Nov 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That would be scary, lol.

We'll see about the whole council thing though. I doubt Kakos would really be on it. ^^; It'd put too much of a spotlight on her.

2. Btw Kakos, I PMed you... x.x

3. Yeeeah, I'm a little behind with my PMs. I currently don't have a stable internet connection. :unsure:

4. Kari, I was kidding. :huh: And Okkie and I can be whatever we want. B) And right now, that means were fuzzy peach sheep with plum mohawks.

Er, but for serious, she doesn't wanna be on the council, and she'd never be a good candidate. Unless potheads suddenly make good role models. :rolleyes:

5. I know... and ok Kakos! Just have to wait...

6. I was wondering if the "Ramathian Scrolls" forum could be separated into two parts (like the "Character Profiles" have the Dead/Abandoned sub-forum). One would be threads that have been really and truly finished and the second one would contain threads that are inactive because one of the players (or both) has left RaL. I think it would make navigating through the whole forum easier.

7. That would be fun to sort. :P It's a good idea... it just that I don't think that there would be a whole lot of threads in the 'completed' area. It would be nice to have the two of them separated though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.