The Official "Introduction & Hangout" Thread

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by shriker, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Hello! I came from wolf-Rpg.com!

shriker likes this.
    • What should we call you?: The Name's Jacoby, but I also go by Jmonster, or just simply, J
    • When and where did you first start roleplaying? Is Shadowlack your first online play-by-post game?: I started roleplaying by notebook when I was middle school. I joined my first PBP forum when i was probably 13-14 (and i'm going on 24 now)
    • Tell us what part(s) of Shadowlack interest you, and where you would like to get involved: This site is not only HUGE but it also has races that I am particularly interested in. I also have a lot of OCs that I'd like to write about but no sites to play them on without heavily modifying them and that's no fun.
    • How did you find out about Shadowlack?: I am a long time member of the affilate that has been open as long as Shadowlack, 'Souls RPG!
    • Do you have any pets?: I have two corgis, a russian blue cat, and a tabby cat. I also have an albino California King snake.
    I look forward to RPing with you amazing peoples! :heart:

shriker likes this.
  2. Welcome, welcome!

@Jmonster I love russian blues. I used to have a cat that people would mistake for one. Share pictures of pets, please! XD

Jmonster likes this.
  3. Welcome to the forum @Jmonster and all the others! :D

4. Hello everyone i am a girl and i love dragons (but i hate girly stuff like princesses and unicorns) but i would love for you peoples to have a great day

:penguin::owl::flamingo::ostrich: :turtle::medaka::goldfish::medaka::goldfish: :seahorse::seahorse::seahorse::seahorse: :squirrel:

Peace out!!!

5. @DarkDragonKKH Oh, hello there! Welcome. :)

Also, dragons are amazing. It really does not matter what your gender is. Love 'em all you please. The same goes for everything, really.

6. Hiya!

I go by Phenakite, Kite, or Phena (whichever floats your boat). I found Shadowlack as an affiliate on another site, I believe, and was drawn in by the interesting concepts. It is a little different than any type of RP forum I have done before, so I am a little nervous! I have been role-playing for about 6 years.

That is about it! I am super excited to get to work on making characters and such ^^

7. Welcome @Phenakite! We ah, certainly do have a few interesting concepts. Probably a bucket-load of strangeness, and always room to build even more. :)

8. Hello! I'm Addler. I first started roleplaying on 'Souls, but now that my character is traveling the world for about three months its getting hard to RP on there. Also 'Souls featured affiliates is how I found this.

9. Hey @Addler! 'Souls is an amazing place. If you need any help figuring out things here, let me know! People often find themselves drowning in information.

10. @Iversia I can see why. So much lore not enough time!

11. Hi, I'm Moa. I literally went on a wild goose chase trying to remember a roleplaying forum I visited 10 or so years ago and this seems to be it. Amazing that you guys are still around....

12. @Moa Haha, hey! Yep, we're still around surprisingly. XD

13. Hehe, Welcome back Moa :3

14. Hello there!

I'm pretty new to the site! So, I was poking through and managed to find my way here, to the introductory page!

I figured I'd do things the easy way and go with the questions you provided!

• What should we call you? Aliases are fine!

Please call me Sully or Sull, Sulls, whatever works for you!
    • When and where did you first start roleplaying? Is Shadowlack your first online play-by-post game?

I first started role playing in Yahoo Chat a few years ago. By a few, we'll just leave it at way over a decade. ;) I also have rped on myrealms.net, I have been on there for nearly fifteen years. So play by post and forum posting is not a new thing to me.
    • Tell us what part(s) of Shadowlack interest you, and where you would like to get involved.

As for what parts interest me, well, I've still got to give the site a good look over. But I really want to join.
    • How did you find out about Shadowlack?

I found out about Shadowlack through an affiliates link.
    • Do you have any pets?

Do children count as pets? I have two of them. :)

Welp, that should about cover it for me! Thank you all for taking the time to read this!! I look forward to writing with you soon!!!

15. Hey @Sully! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that children count as pets. I mean, they sort of are little goblins. :)

You sure have been roleplaying for quite a long time. ^_^

16. Hello I come from the Omniverse another PbP Rpg site.

17. Hi, I'm Rocket. This is my first RP account, although I've made two failed attemps on FurAffinity, where I found a link to this site. I'm interested in roleplay, and I'm having trouble finding other active sites, so I came here.
    I have a dog named Luna, btw.

shriker likes this.