The Official "Introduction & Hangout" Thread

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by shriker, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Hi there, I'm Ash and I just found this site.
    Still thinking of a character, so for now I'm lurking.

2. Hey there fella's! I actually like this type of introduction threading, makes it less weird to get indoctrinated introduced into a site. I'm a mobile user, so I may or may not encounter problems; but that's all good. I've been RPing for a while now, and I'm just looking for a little variety. Hopefully I've found a new home.

shriker likes this.
  3. @Butch Reaver You appear to have indoctrinated introduced yourself well. What sort of mobile device are you currently using? I try to stay on top of ensuring that Shadowlack works well on most standard devices. :) So please do let me know if you run into any issues.

Bleach fan, I take it? Have you done any roleplaying in the Bleach universe, or are you writing interests elsewhere?

4. [​IMG]

Hi I'm Skim.
    I would love to explore this site, and see if I fit in here.
    I have two dogs named Alex, and Tobie.
    I found Shadowlack from another site.
    I've roleplayed for a while now, I guess.
    And I'm best at playing animal like creatures.

shriker likes this.
  5. Welcome, @Skim! What kind of roleplaying have you done in the past?

6. Sup.

I just found this place on a website called www.rpgfix.com and it looks really cool! Name's Questionable_Insanity, or Questionable (I dunno, call me whatever) but I was wondering; How can I find out the lore of this place? That is, if it has any. I'm guessing it does though, since it has a plot n' stuff.

Any responses would be great!
    Questionable_

shriker likes this.
  7. @QuestionableInsanity Lore? Oh, goodness. There is heaps upon heaps of it in the wiki. However a really great place to start is our New Player Guide, and additionally our Character Creation Guide. If you're trying to find something in particular, but can't seem to find your answer, let me know. :D I still appear to have a vast amount of this stuff in my head.

QuestionableInsanity likes this.
  8. Hi there! You can call me Lake. I first started role-playing on facebook, then on tumblr, way way back in.. 2007 or 2006 I think? It's been a while, so it's nothing new for me. I heard about this while searching for games ( mmos, rpgs, and mmorpgs ) with playable furry characters.I'm excited to see what this website has!

shriker likes this.
  9. @LakeShore Welcome! :D We ah, certainly fall under the furry umbrella. :) Only gotcha is that they're all original races. Let me know if you have any questions.

What was roleplaying on Facebook like? Did you post on pages, or use the instant chat, or what? I'm curious. :cat:

10. Page posting, statuses with people tagged in them, and notes, too!

11. @LakeShore That actual sounds pretty cool. :) So you essentially had a separate account for each character? I could see that getting a little confusing at times. Totally awesome to have that be part of your roleplay roots though. ^_^

12. It can! I've forgotten passwords, or emails and lost things, but it's cool if you write things down!

shriker likes this.
    • Hi, my name is Amber
    • This is and isn't my first roleplaying by post, I signed up for a hunger games rp but its confusing to me and I really want to learn.
    • I found this website through the HGR and thought I should try it out.
    • I do own a pet dog name Stewie (Full bred pit)

I do hope to make friends and learn how to play on here, I am kinda shy so if you want to know anything about me just ask.

shriker likes this.
  13. @TheLoversCheat Welcome, welcome! That is awesome. Who is your favourite Hunger Games character?

14. @Iversia Peeta of course! Me personally I can't tell if her loves her or if he's just doing it to survive too! Did you see the trailer for the new hunger games (the last one!!~) that came out? Its AMAZING! I can't wait for it to come out in November.

15. @TheLoversCheat I actually haven't seen it yet! Kinda trying to keep as much of it a secret as possible. I'm pretty excited though. November feels rather far away. :P I really like Finnick in the books because of how his character was slowly revealed over time.

16. @Iversia Finnick would be my second favorite too, I don't really like gale, he seems too wimpy to me. Like in the first book how he gets mad at her for trying to survive and never really thought it was all just an act he took it too seriously. And did u read all of the books?

17. Heyyo i do know how to roleplay but i am new to this site so i am saying HELLO

TheLoversCheat likes this.
  18. Hey, welcome @WindFalcon06 ! What kind of roleplaying have you done before?

TheLoversCheat likes this.
  19. Hello. Though I have experience roleplaying, I have pretty much none in Science fantasy. The concept of only vaguely human-like races is pretty new too. This looks like a really cool site, and hope to have fun here.

shriker likes this.