The Official "Introduction & Hangout" Thread

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by shriker, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Sup? I'm just a guy who likes going "mmmyes" x3.

Not really a frequent roleplayer, and I usually like to have underwater settings with dragons for such, but I think my first time having done so is...what, 2017? I don't know. It's a blur at this point. So much life and growing up I've had to go through to this point, and I still got some ways to go......

Idk maybe it was earlier. Vaguely remembering something on DA I did. I think it was DA. Or was it...Picarto? What

I don't know

But yeah if that's the case, Shadowlack wouldn't be my first foray into the type.

I'm still going to take a very slow effort exploring and understanding this site. I wouldn't know what'd interest me the most about this site so much yet. I just know I came because I like Temrin's sona :,3

I "kind of" have pets, and I say "kind of" because they're not technically "owned" by me as an individual (and shit, saying "owned" for a pet sounds so wrong...)

My parents have dogs

But I wouldn't be allowed to have such pets where I'm going, and it's actually going to be this week that I'm making this move :P

But yeah I'm friendly! Hit me up! I love dragons, especially underwater dragons (both dragons fit for the element and those who just love swimming x3)!

shriker likes this.
  2. Hi! I just joined because I have never known about play-by-post RPGs. All of my experience is based on table-top gaming, MUD/MUSH, and console-based. I'm very excited to have learned about this, though I feel like I've missed the bus.

I imagine I'll likely Lurk for a while to see what the feel is like and how everything operates, but this is a new experience for me, and I'm very excited.

shriker likes this.
  3. @Nunchuk Welcome, welcome! :rainbow:Lurkers are good.

4. Hello!
    I am Canadarm2 (you can call me ereziel)! I have discovered shadowlak by google!

It is not my first RPG!
    And... I don't have pet!