The Official "Introduction & Hangout" Thread

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by shriker, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Hello hello! You all can call me Storm. While this is not my first attempt at getting into a rolepaying forum and or role-playing in general, it's my first time joining one with a play-by-post format.
    I'm pretty excited about it, hopefully this will be one variant of rolepaying I enjoy.

Temrin likes this.
  2. Hi i do roleplay alot and im looking forward to finding some decent roleplay communities that intrest me since it is hard to find active roleplay communities nowadays.

Temrin likes this.
  3. @StormerX Welcome, welcome! Our boards are in a bit of flux, but there are always folks lurking about.

@RoleplayAccount68 Haha, hopefully you find a home here. I can guarantee the building aspect of the game is very interesting. :)

4. Welcome fellas. Hope you enjoy your time here.

5. Hello, I'm called Chief and it's a pleasure to meet new people.

I like to role play a lot and I'm always looking for new places to do so.

I am not sure where I'll fit in just yet but I look forward to finding my place.

Temrin likes this.
  6. What's going on! I just found this place and was hoping to get in some good RP. Is this still an active forum?

Temrin likes this.
  7. Hey there, newbie here.
    I guess introductions are in order, so, here goes:
    Name's Patrick. Y'all can call me Pat.
    I started roleplaying a few years back on a fandom server. Started out with one-liners, have since moved on to multiple paragraphs. Server's now pretty much dead, so I'm kinda migrating all across the internet looking for a place to settle, if you will.
    I kinda stumbled upon this place while looking through the murky abyss that is the second page of the Google search results.
    I love Roleplay, but I'm an even bigger sucker for solid worldbuilding, so if I stay, I would be happy to get involved! :^)

Unfortunately, I do not have a pet :/

Temrin and shriker like this.
  8. Hello! I will probably lurk for a bit to see what this place's culture is like before I proper join, but I'm very intrigued!

I'm Cerviknight, or you can call me Jack. I've been RPing since about 2005, but stopped for quite a few years and only recently picked it back up!

I saw Shadowlack in an affiliates bar on another site, and was interested in the concept!

Aaand I have a cat called Magnus!

9. Hi, fresh meat here!

Not gonna lie, all it took me to join this site was checking out the FAQ and reading the answer to the "can same sex couples have biologic children" question. This seems like such a wild, creative place and I'm ready to participate.

This place was also the featured on another RP site I frequent, so that was a plus right from the start.

Now I'm gonna do a lot of reading and will hopefully join the fray soon!

10. @500bees Hey, welcome! Yeah, being a sci-fi setting lets us get away with all sorts of fun stuff. :)

11. Hello fellows, I'm new in internet rpg but I did pen and paper rpg for over 30 years.
    First my personals: my name is Hermann, I live in Germany and I'm 49 years old. Since my body is wrecked by hard work (arthrosis, bad spinal cord...) I'm already in retirement (with very little money and much time) and I started to collect pics from the net (mostly fantasy, Furry and of cause erotica). So I found a character sheet of someone who made his char with your rules an so I got curious about your site. I'm not a great artist but I'm an author and perhaps I can use your rules to create my next fantasy-world.

Temrin likes this.
  12. @HHermann72 Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

13. I am an ancient roleplayer, raised in the traditional red box rpgs of the 1980’s. What setting is this? Where can i get more information?

Temrin likes this.
  14. Hey, welcome! We're an original world building setting that is primarily sci-fi fantasy. You can find out so much more in our wiki.

15. Hi, im Zim. I have been roleplaying for like 10 years, but the last time I participated in a rpg was like 2 years ago. I hope I can have some fun here and Im very impressed with the structure of your web. I found about it by chance. And yes I have a 13 years old dog : )

16. @Zim Oh wow, 13 years? What kind of dog? That is all kinds of awesome.

Welcome!

17. Hi! My name is MK, or mklizzy. I'm 23yrs old, I've got 2 ferrets and 4 dogs. Nice to meet you all!

18. @mklizzyy Hey, welcome to the site! What kind of dogs do you have? That sounds like quite the pack.

19. I factually cannot believe RL is still around, oh my God. Hi, I RP'd here briefly in 2003 (almost half my life ago), and always fondly remember this being the forum/setting that kickstarted a lot of my love of worldbuilding. Glad to see everything is still archived, even if my old writing makes me full-body shudder in horror.

shriker likes this.
  20. @summerbound Haha, welcome back! As if the online archives weren't enough, I have offline ones as well. Can't get rid of a good thing. :) Most people are in various adult life stages, but we still hang around and build here and there.