The Official "Introduction & Hangout" Thread

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by shriker, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Hello! I'm Breaker, but you may call me Breaker.

I got my start roleplaying... oh about sixteen years ago, on a site called Althanas. I still roleplay there, but I'm looking to expand my horizons as well.

I'm interested in learning about this world and meeting new people to rp with, seeing where our characters take us. I'm really excited to check out the style of rp around here and the unique ideas people are coming up with.

I found out about Shadowlack via a clever google search.

2. oof wow

Apparently I've found the site before, considering this account is at least nine months old.

Umm anyways.

I'm Spork. Woot. Very casual. I'm intrigued by all the world building. Hope to be pretty casual and focus on world/character development. ^-^

shriker likes this.
  3. @Spork Lol, welcome! :) It's definitely super casual in the world development side of things, though sadly not as jumping as it was on the character development side. I've slowly been pulling all of our site information into a brand new world guide. It's been pretty challenging as there's hundreds of thousands of words. :x

Spork likes this.
  4. Hello!

I've lurked about here quite a few times before, but I've never actually RPed here, and this time I want to take the plunge. :) I've been involved in roleplay on PBP sites and MU*s for about 10 years give or take a few months. I look forward to coming up with something hopefully interesting that will get me involved in the world soon! :)

DG

5. Hello! I'm Sammiie!

I first noticed Shadowlack as one of SoulsRPG's affiliates, a place where I've RPed for about 9 years. I have always passed by, but I decided to actually sign up and check it out! I can already tell the site is well put together - so great job, staff!

6. @Sammiie Hey! Thanks for stopping by! :)

7. Hello!

Please call me Levi, I started play-by-post rpg back in high school but nowadays I would like to to play again.

I found Shadowlack on Google as I was looking for English pbp websites. English is not my mother tongue so please excuse me for my mistakes. I hope I can improve my language skills a bit here. :)

The world looks pretty complicated, I am sure you have a lot of energy in it. Can’t wait to explore it. ^^

shriker likes this.
  8. hii my neame is rickygulgul

shriker likes this.
  9. @levihauss Hi Levi! Welcome. The site is a little complicated, but it is all quite very fun to read. All levels of English are allowed and welcome here. :)

@rickygulgul Welcome!

• What should we call you? MK :rabbit:
    • When and where did you first start roleplaying? I've been role-playing for about 10yrs but I'm just recently getting back into it. I started on 'Souls RPG!
    • Tell us what part(s) of Shadowlack interest you, and where you would like to get involved? I'm not quite sure where I fit in yet! The lore is the part that interests me the most
    • How did you find out about Shadowlack? 'Souls
    • Do you have any pets? I have two ferrets and three dogs :paw:

shriker likes this.
  10. @Mklizzy Welcome! Wait, wait... is it MK, or MK :rabbit:?

Mklizzy likes this.
  11. Just MK is okay haha

shriker likes this.
  12. Woop woop! That's where I started, too :heart:

shriker likes this.
  13. Hello, you may call me Echo. I used to have a pet..... Umm my breed is a Goat Wyvern hybrid, and I'm very excited to start rping here

shriker likes this.
  14. Hey! Welcome, @Echo :) How did you get into roleplaying?

15. Im not even sure if this is the right place to post this and if not I'm probably screwed but I'm very new to these communities and of course you can refer to me as case
    When I'm whitelisted please let me know and I'll really try to make a character that's decent

shriker likes this.
  16. Aw, you got the right place. ;) Welcome!

17. Hello all! I suppose it's time for me to make my obligatory (and mandatory...) first post here.

My name is Allison, I am 34 years old, and I travel around the country (USA) with my father in an RV. I am his unofficial caretaker, as he is a disabled vietnam veteran. This leaves me with a lot of free time, as he really is very self sufficient. Perfect for gaming :)

I have been playing D&D since I was around 7 years old, and have been heavily involved in the play-by-post game of Aelyria for over a decade, as both a player and a moderator. I also write a good deal, though mostly fanfiction. So I have a pretty solid background both with role playing in general, and also writing.

I'm looking forward to creating my first character and joining you all in-game!

shriker likes this.
  18. Hey @Mellonin, welcome! I've seen a lot about Aelyria over the years.

What kind of fanfiction do you write? I've known a lot of folks in that part of the web over the years.

19. Hi there everyone, Roi here. I'm trying to get back into roleplaying after a very very long hiatus and this site seems interesting. I'm still feeling my way around this but I hope to make a character soon and start writing with ya'll. See you guys, around!