The Morning After

Thread in 'Forum Games' started by shriker, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How would your character respond if they woke up in bed with the character mentioned?

Post your character's response (or responses if you want to reply as multiple characters... this has the potential to get rather kinky), and then post the name of one of your characters.

> Cayson Lapices

2. I think my main issue with this is that I can't stop laughing over the possibilities, so I want to list them all xD

Malvin
    : Panic over who had drugged / magicked him into the situation given that Cayson is the son of his co-worker. Run away. Research memory wipes for all.
    Teolun: Feel as if she had made some sort of successful conversion to cult status, wouldn't know his fame status, would likely try to infiltrate his dreams to poke around.
    Xairyn: Actually, Xairyn is kind of confusing in this regard, but would likely be the kindest in not running away or causing harm. Might make breakfast.
    Maeanu: Slink away before he wakes up as that's her MO, she wouldn't think much of it other than it was just another crazy night.

> Teolun Heulm (because wow, what kind of mess has your character gotten themselves into?)

shriker likes this.
  3. Jaceen: Um... er... I... I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I mostly just get squishes on people, and ah... this is incredibly awkward for me. Sorry, sorry, sorry!
    Vythe: Must have been mind-controlled. :| *deadpan; silence*
    Valekesi: Was that as good for you as it was for me?

> Koani Grader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.