The Guardians

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Draconan, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was looking through my characters and I saw Quebehsenuef. I remember when they had first been brought up, the idea, everyone was for it. The Anubi Guardians of different elements.

Everything kinda got awry, and they just disappeared.

Today I was wondering if they should be revived. Do they still hold power? Or are they just normal Ramathians now? I kinda miss the idea, it was going so smoothly.

Then poof.

They all disappear. Mostly because the people who signed up decided to quict RaL for one reason or another. It makes me kind of sad to think about :C

I don't know what forum this really should go it, but if this is the wrong forum feel free to move it.

2. It sounds like they still technically exist if you still possess a guardian character. Just because you aren't roleplaying with the people who original inspired the idea doens't mean that the character doesn't still exist. Assuming that these so called guardians aren't over-powered, I don't see why you shouldn't still be able to roleplay them.

3. Hmm, yeah. Looks like that plot sort of lost its ringleader. x_o Drac, are you still interested in the plot? Actually, is anyone still interested? I'm sure we could bring about some sort of revival if we tried. It seemed pretty neat and interesting to me at the time.

Summer of redux. Mm.

4. Yeah, we can try to revive the plot. I think I am probably one of, if not the only, person still with a Guardian who is active.

New generation of guardians in a sense.

5. Ooh this is before my time I think Oo' What was the idea? =D

6. Well, pretty much there was a bunch of elements. And a Guardian for each element. For example Quebehsenuef is the Guardian of Death. The Guardians were ancient, they've pretty much been around since the beginning and are a big influence on the religeons for the Anubi. Supposedly they went to Earth before it was destroyed and influence the Egyptian culture, you know, the style of temples, pyramids, hieroglyphs, that stuff. Of course the Egyptians changed it a little-ish.

Each guardian has two high priests, a male and a female. Along with their own temple that is adapted to their likeness. For example, before Dark Ruby quit her Guardian was Duamutef, Guardian of Fire, his temple was so hot on the inside he always roasted his priests.

And that's all I really remember e_e

7. Okay, I'm going to make this into the official Guardians thread now. If you have a Guardian character you still wish to use, please post here.

----

The Guardians are the top political and religeous 'leaders' for the Anubi. They are said to be so ancient that they actualy influenced the Egyptians on earth before it was destroyed by the Rapines. Each Guardian has their own temple and high priest (or two).

The conditions.
    They must be named after an Egyptian god. And most of the time they are normal Anubi, purebred. Colors that Anubi would normaly have, maybe wings, etcetera. They cannot have anything that may classify them as anything but an Anubi. So probably no spikes or double tails. Markings maybe, but nothing really elaborate. Oh, and their eye color normaly goes with their element.

The Guardians:
    Element: Name - Owner
    Life: None
    Death: Quebehsenuef - Dracoanan
    Water: None
    Fire: None
    Wind: None
    Stone: None
    Blood: None
    Plant: None
    Darkness: None
    Light: None

----

If I'm missing anything or you have an idea to be added be sure to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.