The arts of Beast.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Beast, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty. I'm adding you all to the list, and I'm starting Dumu's request (at last). xD I feel lazy.

2. Ooooh! Beast would you mind doing my Tsuki please? I've been waiting for a chance to see your requests back open. :heart:

3. Sure thing. :D

This means that requests are now CLOSED again. Once I finish the latest five, I'll reopen them.

4. Mmm. I'll do a commission for you in return. It's the topic below this one.

5. :D Oh, thank you. I'll go post in your thread then.

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beast @ Apr 11 2006, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sure thing. :D

This means that requests are now CLOSED again. Once I finish the latest five, I'll reopen them. </td></tr></table>
    Thank you, Beast. I appreciate it. :heart: ^^ :heart:

7. :D

Dumu's is done. I'm sorry if anything is wrong with it, (I wasn't sure about the eyes) and I'd be happy to fix anything horribly off. xD Otherwise, enjoy. :3

8. Ohnoes, double post. -beats self-

But I just wanted to add that I've put another link up for character art of my own characters. n_n It's in my first post, but I'll also add it here.

"http://www.hostingib.com/charlotte/darwing.gifDarwing Lerepton (Pending Character)</a>

Darwing, a perverted old man scientist. xD He's a pending character at the moment - and I'm sorta worried about whether or not he'll be accepted, since he would have master ranks in Inventing and Technical Engineering, and I read that master ranks aren't just handed out like candy. D: (Which is understandable, but still.. I want to rp Dar so badly. x3)"

9. Two words:
    Crash
    Bandicoot.
    'nuff said.

10. Hm? Crash Bandicoot? O_o What do you mean?

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beast @ Apr 11 2006, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hm? Crash Bandicoot? O_o What do you mean? </td></tr></table>
    lol his eyes. ^^;
    just like the older crash bandicoot games. Totally rockin' picture though. =P

12. OH. n_n; I thought you meant that the character looked like something from Crash Bandicoot (I don't know much about it).. and that would be bad, because the rules say characters can't be like an existing copyrighted character.

But thanks. :3 It was experimentation with Prismacolors markers.

13. xD I saw my piccie, Beast. 'Tis perfect! He's so cute! Thank you!

14. :3 You're welcome, Kimoth.

Adelos, yours is done. Hand bone structure is waaay too complex for my feeble little mind, so I left his hand out - sorry. And I hope it's okay - you didn't really specify hair in your description, so I.. guessed. o_o xD

15. OMGF.

The picture of Darwing is uber-hotness. Did you ink it on your computer?

16. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ Apr 15 2006, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> OMGF.

The picture of Darwing is uber-hotness. Did you ink it on your computer? </td></tr></table>
    xD Thanks. No, everything was done without the help of a computer (sketched with a .5 mechanical pencil, inked with one of my mom's OLD Rapidographs, and colored with Prismacolor markers) except my name on his wing - I added that with the text tool when I scanned it. n_n

17. The inking is so perfect. I can't ink like that- I get all these stray lines and crap.

I'm prolly going to invest in a set of Prismacolors. What set do you have?

18. n_n Oh. Thanks. My mom has fancy artsy pens for inking - my favorite is .3 mm thick, I think.

And I'm pretty sure my Prismacolor set has forty-eight markers. -is too lazy to go make sure- xD; I don't have too many really pale colors, but I have a lot of very vibrant shades. I just wish I had more purple - it's my favorite color.

19. Are they those calligraphy pen thingies? Eee. The 48-color set is really expensive. X( I'm probably going to get the 24-color set.

20. No, they're not for calligraphy - calligraphy pens have funky tips that would be absolute hell to ink with. xD My mom's pens are called Rapidographs (I think I already mentioned their name.. XD) and they come in varying widths.

And.. I dunno how much the markers cost. =P The set was a birthday gift. All I know is that they work very nicely, even when used by a bungling, inexperienced clod such as myself. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.