The arts of Beast.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Beast, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xD I hope my descriptions enough to go by on.

Also, teh new pictures look cool!

2. Thanx Beast!

3. :D You're welcome.

I'm glad it looks like her, and the colors are pretty - my chair is just really far away from the computer screen (my desk is wide) and the colors were kinda pale. :P

Cynthia, does Seung Jin have dog-/wolf-like ears? Or just reptilian holes in his head? 'Cause when you described the horns, you mentioned ears. :3

4. LOL to be honestÂ…I donÂ’t know xD your choice =P be creative with it, whichever looks best, I donÂ’t mind hehe, I like seeing other peopleÂ’s view on my characters since I donÂ’t have images of them myself =P

And yes I reply fast, I stalk threads, keep that in mind xD

5. xD Okay. At least on the sketch, wolf ears look better than ear holes (which wouldn't be visible), but the Takula are noted for being reptilian and have no fur, so.. I think wolf ears wouldn't make much sense. I'll leave them off, if that's okay with you. :3

6. Yep that's fine with me =P Thanks for taking the time to make him :heart:

7. You're very welcome. :D His expression was SO fun to draw. x3

8. *gasps* I was so excited and then the link doesn't work =O
    Maybe it's just my computer/ xD

*Stalks*

9. OOPS. XD Sorry. I edited the text before actually uploading the image. -dumb- :B Should be working now.

10. =O Beast, Jin looks terrific, even better then what i was hoping.
    I love how you did his hair, very smooth, I wanna touch it ><
    And his facial expression is simply cool =P It's like RAWR (but not retarded like I make it seem ><)
    I'm still in awe, like "this is MY character *drool*"
    You did a terrific job *thumbs up*, I already used his picture as referance on the character avie thing on my profile =P It looks awesome, looks better bigger >< But I had to shrink it down to 95x95 *sigh* Ah well AWESOME still =)

11. I'm glad you like it. :D

Okay, I finished Kuln. I think his hat is too small, but drawing hats is not fun so I don't want to fix it. xD Sorry. And you were a little vague about his hair, so I sorta guessed - does it look like what you were picturing?

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN. I'll take five more - but if you've already gotten a request, don't ask again. xD

12. Hm ^.^ I'd be quite interested to see how http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=15Ivumo</a> would turn out, as there are only 3 pics of him thus far. Not a whole heck of a lot ^^ so yeah, if you don't mind o.~

13. Of course I don't mind. :D I'll add you to the list.

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>*He thinks its fun to take his arm off and scare people with it.</td></tr></table>

YES. XD Definitely. -adds to list-

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beast @ Apr 10 2006, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>*He thinks its fun to take his arm off and scare people with it.</td></tr></table>

YES. XD Definitely. -adds to list- </td></tr></table>
    ^^; he is kinda mean, but he is an interesting dude =P
    Hm... I don't suppose, if possible, we could add in him holding up his skeletal hand? (I know how much of a pain it is to draw detailed bone, so... lol, don't feel obligated. ^^; )

16. *bounces* Think you could do Kashiko? Thank you ^^

17. oki. ^^; your call

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.