Tell me what you think!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i find it as normal as everything could be.

2. That bottom empty space definitely needs something, maybe something to tell you what is opening because from the poster I can't tell. Do you know the date in September that it's opening, because that would also be helpful to add as well.

Other then that you made some nice colour choices and the top 2/3's look great :D

3. ahhh, rebel would be one of those things you already know about, like a new well known store opening, and thats all the information i'm allowed to put in according to the brief @_@

Its a mock, non- commercial poster.

I've tried so many things on the bottom imagrey wise, but i get two general opinions.... i either need to add more *which i've tried, i can't get it to look right*

Or they like the negative space and how it doesn't detract from the imagrey and text @_@

4. okay.
    so if you're unable to add more in terms of text, why not add an image?

myself, i might try to make a line slanting towards the bottom left hand corner coming under the word "REBEL" and put maybe another colour or have it black with some sort of background image happening. i just feel i need more to look at.

the address itself i'd put into that space i'd portioned out and align it straight. i may or may not keep the glow around the words... i might just make the text outlined in a bold colour and made the letters' opacity a lil' lower. maybe use a different font.

for pictures, i see like... angel's wings, or something similarly cheese. ;P ANYWAYS. i wouldn't say follow my exact words, but take what you will from my suggestions, maybe kinda get an idea of what might be lacking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.