tables.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Attrius, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ungh. As I respite from drawing, I will be making THREE tables. Just provide me with the color scheme, image (or an idea of an image) for a background, and text/lyrics/poetry/whatever else. An example of my work can be found below, as well as in most of my threads with Atti.

one. Draconan.
    two. Peony.
    three. Morichai.

<center><table width=398 bgcolor="#000000" cellpadding=5 cellspacing=0 style="border:1px solid #99FF33;"><tr><td background="http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/shrapnelserpent/reqtable2.jpg" height=100></td></tr><tr><td><div align=justify><fon, t color=white style="font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:10.5px;"><font color= "#99FF33"><div align=left><font color= "#CCFF66">[ooc.]you know you got the cure you know he went astray </font></div>
    newest table. for my requiem-set.

<div align=left><font color= "#CCFF66">[ic.]you used to stay awake to drive the dreams he had away </font></div>
    He closed his eyes and brought the heels of his hands against them. <font color= "#CCFF66">"Oh, Case."</font> He let his hands fall to his sides and wondered if behind the armor of Cay's solitude, he had at last gotten his attention. <font color= "#CCFF66">"I would be mute, beautiful, changless as the earth of Dhruv for you. I would be your memory, always innocent, always waiting for you - I would do that for you and for no one else on the planet. A riddle is a tale so familiar you no longer see it - it's simply there, like the air you breathe, the ancient names of kings echoing in the corner of your house, the sunlight in the corner of your eye; until one day, you look at it and something shapeless, voiceless in you opens a third eye and sees it as you have never seen it before. Then you are left with the knowledge of the nameless question in you, and the tale is no longer meaningless but the one thing in the world that has meaning any more."</font> He paused for breath; looked at Case straight in the eye.

<font color= "#CCFF66">"And that's you."</font>
    <br ></div></td></tr></table><center>

2. Colour Scheme... uh, blues and greys? :D

Lyrics... how many lines? Uh... any lryrics from the songs The Source by God Module or Mother Earth by Within Temptation is fine >.>

Idea for an image...

Something abstract. Y'can't tell what it is.

I'd love you forever :heart:

3. Not requesting one, since I still owe you a pixel thing, but ohmigawd that's pretty~!

8D

4. Oooh, I'd like one for Nell, if you're still up to making them. These are awesome. :] I'll edit this with images and info later, still at school now.

5. *steals the third spot*

May i have one for tira...something you think suits her...shes quite quirky :heart:

6. Added you guys. This might take a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.