Still looking!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Benji Darkness, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That works perfectly actually, because thereÂ’s no way that Kazul would have hurt anyone to make the blood appear himself. So maybe Jureap gets into a fight with someone and seeing this, sleep walking Kazul intervenes, not in a physical sense, but more of an authority figure. But not before someone gets hurt. How severely IÂ’m not sure.

Where is Jureap most likely to be found?

2. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 20 2008, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That works perfectly actually, because thereÂ’s no way that Kazul would have hurt anyone to make the blood appear himself. So maybe Jureap gets into a fight with someone and seeing this, sleep walking Kazul intervenes, not in a physical sense, but more of an authority figure. But not before someone gets hurt. How severely IÂ’m not sure.

Where is Jureap most likely to be found? </td></tr></table>
    she is in the black marcket right now so anywhere in bhim i think

3. Hmmm, okay. Somewhere outside of the Black Market would work best for me since Kazul is kind of afraid to go back there, but I guess since he's not conscious of what he's doing his feet will take him where ever they please.

I won't be able to start writing until Saturday evening though, so we have a fair bit of time to keep plotting out any details.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 20 2008, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmmm, okay. Somewhere outside of the Black Market would work best for me since Kazul is kind of afraid to go back there, but I guess since he's not conscious of what he's doing his feet will take him where ever they please.

I won't be able to start writing until Saturday evening though, so we have a fair bit of time to keep plotting out any details. </td></tr></table>
    okay that sounds good. I think jureap will just get into a gang fight or something and then loose controll and something while sleepwalking your character can step int and save her? It can be her blood, and maybe he can take her back to wherever he lives untill she regains consicenceness? It's tad cheesey but whatev

5. Hey there, I don't think your character would really want to learn the dark arts from Xavius, but he might be able to teach you some dicipline and self control mabye, mabye? Just thought I would offer.

6. yeah thats sounds cool. Jay needs all the help she can get

7. alright just let me know when you want to start the thread, and mabye lets talk about plot a little bit?

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 20 2008, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmmm, okay. Somewhere outside of the Black Market would work best for me since Kazul is kind of afraid to go back there, but I guess since he's not conscious of what he's doing his feet will take him where ever they please.

I won't be able to start writing until Saturday evening though, so we have a fair bit of time to keep plotting out any details. </td></tr></table>
    I was thinking that port in bhim for the setting? hmm? want me to post first or should you? I'm grounded alllllllll weekend so i will have lots of time!

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord Ahceron @ Apr 22 2008, 11:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> alright just let me know when you want to start the thread, and mabye lets talk about plot a little bit? </td></tr></table>
    hmm well, where is you character most likey to be found? what does he do? Jureap tends to slink around in Bhim most of the time. (FYI i think your pendragon sounds like "You Know Who" from Harry Potter!^^)

10. Haha thanks! Voldemorts pretty dark^^
    Well Xavius travels so you never know where you will find him, usually he is in the manik swamp but I dont want ALL my threads with him to be there lol. He is a Master of dark arts and usualy he tries to study them in various ways (often imorale.) He does however get agrivated easy sometimes but if something peaks his curiousity he will definetly make time for it. Bhim would be fine^^

11. Sorry 'bout the delay, last three days have been crazy with exams and studying x_x

I have something in the works, so I should have it up in the next few days.

I don't think he'd take her back to where he lives since that's usually at the Academy. But I'm sure we'll think of something when the time gets there.

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord Ahceron @ Apr 24 2008, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haha thanks! Voldemorts pretty dark^^
    Well Xavius travels so you never know where you will find him, usually he is in the manik swamp but I dont want ALL my threads with him to be there lol. He is a Master of dark arts and usualy he tries to study them in various ways (often imorale.) He does however get agrivated easy sometimes but if something peaks his curiousity he will definetly make time for it. Bhim would be fine^^ </td></tr></table>
    what me to start or are you?

13. If you could that would be great!^^

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 25 2008, 05:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> IÂ’ve got the thread up in the port http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=81&t=6371here.</a> </td></tr></table>
    great i will post tom.! ^^

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord Ahceron @ Apr 25 2008, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If you could that would be great!^^ </td></tr></table>
    did we decide black market or swamp

16. Is Black market ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.