Still looking!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Benji Darkness, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to start a new thread! Yay!

My character Jureap has trouble controling her magic when enraged, and she would like to learn healing magics and herb use, that sort of thing. however she is very hard headed and tends to get into alot of trouble. She would like to become the student/apprentice to an older more experianced pendragon. Perhaps some sort of love interest could develop?

2. can't say i have any characters that fulfil the role completely, but i'm always willing to make a thread. :3

3. aw, thanks. which of your characters do you think might work? and I am unsure of where to set it...

4. well, i'm not saying that i'll fufil the master role - i am saying we could always make a thread. we could play, maybe, that phet gets injured and jureap tries to help by healing her. many things could go from there!

5. alright that sounds fun, so were should we set it?

6. mmm, anywhere so long as it's not very urban. phet's not out there yet. would you mind starting?

7. i can start, is the black market too urban? or we could go sawp lands or mountain range... I'm all excited

8. the black market isn't too urban at all. :3 anywhere without major cities, really.

9. sweet! do you mind pushing the timestamp date to... maybe the 35th? phet'knis is in the black market around that time.

10. you havn't posted yet :((((((((

11. ah, sorry. i was gonna wait for siaka to post because phet'knis' injury is going to be partly based off from the events of that thread. but i'll just fast foreward.

12. Still looking for someone to fufill the master role... ^^

13. Anybody? huh huh?

14. Hmm, well I had a thread in mind for my character http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=60Kazul</a>, he teaches Inner Sight and Telepathy, which isnÂ’t really what youÂ’re looking for pre say. But he teaches meditation which helps control magic in general, as well as help keep emotion in check.

IÂ’ve been meaning to RP him more, as well as re-write his profile.

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 17 2008, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm, well I had a thread in mind for my character http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=60Kazul</a>, he teaches Inner Sight and Telepathy, which isnÂ’t really what youÂ’re looking for pre say. But he teaches meditation which helps control magic in general, as well as help keep emotion in check.

IÂ’ve been meaning to RP him more, as well as re-write his profile. </td></tr></table>
    oh well thats a start, I'm up for it. I need to re-write Jureaps profile aswell...any ideas for a setting? and...as for a plot what are your thoughts on that?

16. Okay, well hereÂ’s the over view of what I had in mind for Kazul, but if you donÂ’t want Jureap involved in it we can think of something else.

Kazul had recently started experimenting with some herbs that give him for detailed dreams and visions, but in using them heÂ’s started sleep walking, as well as having instances where heÂ’s not sure if heÂ’s dreaming or not. So one day he wakes up somewhere random, fines his shirt covered in blood then has to back track through his sleep walking abilities to figure out what happened.

We could play it either as this could be how Jureap meets him, or we could play it like Jureap has already started taking lessons from him and maybe followed him while he was sleep walking to make sure he was okay or something.

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 18 2008, 09:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Okay, well hereÂ’s the over view of what I had in mind for Kazul, but if you donÂ’t want Jureap involved in it we can think of something else.

Kazul had recently started experimenting with some herbs that give him for detailed dreams and visions, but in using them heÂ’s started sleep walking, as well as having instances where heÂ’s not sure if heÂ’s dreaming or not. So one day he wakes up somewhere random, fines his shirt covered in blood then has to back track through his sleep walking abilities to figure out what happened.

We could play it either as this could be how Jureap meets him, or we could play it like Jureap has already started taking lessons from him and maybe followed him while he was sleep walking to make sure he was okay or something. </td></tr></table>
    hmm, very cool. I like it...they need to met up though and establish that jay needs a teacher. is their a way we could tie in jureap's anger and her inablity to control herself when angered? could he have saved her while sleeping or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.