startin out

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Black fire pheonix, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not gonna pretend like I'm a master at this, so excuse my lack of experience. I'm eager to get RP-ing with my newly accepted character "Los" ( http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1322http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1322</a> ) but to be quite honest, I'm at a loss for plot ideas. so if anyones got an idea in there head they want to play out, feel free to give me a shout, I'll do my best to make things exciting.

2. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#FFFF66'>I wouldn't mind getting into an RP with you. :musicnote: I have all of my characters open for RPing except Diana and Ramya. So if ya want you can pick one, because I don't know which one to use with you character Los. [By the way, I like him a lot. :heart: ]</span></span>

3. I can role play with ya'll, though I think I'll leave the plot-picking to Aki. lol. Just choose from one of my characters, or I'll use my newest one.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadow @ Jan 7 2007, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I can role play with ya'll, though I think I'll leave the plot-picking to Aki. lol. Just choose from one of my characters, or I'll use my newest one. </td></tr></table>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#FFFF66'>Oh thanks! Everone leaves the plot-picking to the lolli freak. xP I see how it is...lol. Just kidding. I sort of have an idea on a plot, me and Pheonix have been talkin' through about it. Though I think I'm gonna come up with something else. What? I don't know yet. But I know I am gonna use my Gryffe Laloona. I love my little neon rebel. :heart: </span></span>

5. right then, sorry (gomen nasai) i'm just...relatively brain dead at the moment. XD

6. Alright, so I'll use my Trislian. =^_^=

7. seems to be a good idea^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.