Staff Re-evaluation

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *discreetly puts in a recomendation for CV to become an admin in any way possible* Yes herm... I'll be going now... *meanders away after giving someone in the shadows a thumbs up and accepting a large wad of cash*

Edit: *comes back and eats dave for using 1337 anywhere but in a n00b hangout*

2. Every active member has an equal shot at becoming a staff member... For the hopefuls out there, here's a few tips:

- Be active, of course.
    - Be involved. Come up with plot ideas.
    - Commonly practice proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, IC'ly and OOC'ly.
    - Be mature and respectful.
    - Be yourself.

And, of course, you have to be up to the challenge set in front of you by becoming a staff member... wee.

3. Im free Im freeeeeeeee!!!!! Hehehehe. It was fun being a GM and AGM for a while but Im not cut out for it.....*shrugs* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *dances in a circle and then leaves*

4. New meat, new ideas, new people to poke at. xD

5. I'm still staff. Whoa.

>.>
    <.<

*kidnaps Pirateferret to help her out* Bweheheheheh.

6. *is kidnapped* O_O....um....Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Congrats Sil for your prolonged staffness. ^^

Also a note....when you sign in as an anonomous member, you still show up in the list on the side menu but not at the bottom of the forums.....I just sorta noticed that...

7. Wow. Too much for me to handle while moving, I swears. Of course... my computer's being a dork anyway. But I came on and was like I HAVE A RED STAR.

Yeah. Mature. I know. :D

Now I shall go pack for more moving. -salute-

8. *adds that to her bug list* I haven't actually noticed that, lol.

9. Durr. And poke me sometime PF. I owe you artsies for being so SPIFFY DAMN DOODLE COOL!!!

*ahem*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.