Sky's Womb Outing

Thread in 'General Chat' started by ang0224, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it's Skylink's hatchday!
    (boy right after blue's) :cake: :cake: :cake: :greyfire: :aquafire: :fire: :candycane:

2. i dont see it on my pc yet, uk times XD

BUT HAPPY WOMB OUTING

3. DAVIIIIIIDDD! HAPPY HATCHDAY HON!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

4. Pfft, it ain't his hatchday yet! At least not in my timezone... No one said we couldn't start the celebration early though.

lol, happy 18th David! :heart:

My brother just turned 18 last month. 18 is one of those scary numbers. It makes you think that you're an adult, but in reality, people (parents excluded) won't even begin to start thinking of you as an adult until you're at least 25. Or so I'm told...

5. Every year, my mom goes around telling us about how we were all a pain in the womb to be born (not pain in the ass. People aren't born from there). However, my birthday was slightly overshadowed since I went to church today and this guy turned sixty on Tuesday. So we all did our Keanu Reeves' impression in the Matrix when he went all.. "Woah o_o;"

And we were going to have a cake, but it was a lie (I seriously need to write that on someone's cake at least once..) so we had pie instead.

So yeah, we celebrated early too.

I have no plans for tomorrow. Maybe leave my house before everyone wakes up, leave the cellphone home and just escape to central park. I need to visit my mind... haven't been there in a long time.

Also. Topic Name is changed because Womb Outing sounds so awesome. Thanks for reminding me Mori. =p

6. haha, the outing of the womb. :heart: happy of it, skyguy!

7. Happy womb outing! Big 18, well I guess it's not as big a deal in the US. But it still means you are one year closer to not being called a teen anymore :p

Oh, this has always puzzled me, what grade did you skip?

I could say I made you a cake, but it would be a lie.

8. outing of the oven! a thousand cakes were born today
    *starts throwing cakes at everyone.*

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ May 24 2008, 11:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh, this has always puzzled me, what grade did you skip?
    </td></tr></table>
    I skipped Kindergarten.

lol seriously. I just tell people that I started school early now =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.