Skype. Internet calling

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Pendzez Zazkex, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, have ya heard of Skype? I hear it's the new thing, or something. Free Skype-2-Skype voice and video calls, costs Skype credits with Skype-2-non-Skype calls and texts. Anyone uses it? Or no?

www.skype.com

2. nope i don't use it, but my mum does (but not often)

3. "We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, instant message (IM) or make video calls for nothing. You can also make local, long distance and international calls to phones and mobiles at great rates too."
    Sounds like brainwashing propoganda,: Love skype,never worry about skype, skype is free, get your friends to download skpe.....
    The list of creepy suggestions grows longer, and the large quote at the top is one of the messeges on the skype website.

4. Skype worked good before they went and updated it a ton. Still, even before they dropped calls and shit didn't work and heh. It gave my computer problems when I used it before on Win XP. It is a little bit of bull, there's quite a few problems with the thing, but if yer used to shit like that it's a good problem. It's the best for mic despite yer calls constantly being dropped whether it's you, yer friend, or their program. I'm tempted to download it again so I can mic easier with my Mac friends. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.