Skylink's Request Thread

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Skylink, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I'm going into a completely new major and school now. If you have my AIM or MSN Messenger, you must have already heard the news. If not, then I guess I'll have to tell you now. :musicnote: I got accepted into Full Sail! :musicnote: Yes, Sweet Rave Party time. The Enrollment Portal puts my mind in the right perspective though, as I have 125 days to prepare to get down there. I have to secure housing, get financial aid, work out a possible budget, learn how to cook, etc. On top of all that though, I have to get better at drawing. My new major IS Game Art, after all. So, this is a request thread for anything you want....

However, there is a restriction! My pendragon style of drawing is practically set in stone and I want to morph my way of drawing. It's hard to describe but I want to make things that aren't real, seem realistic. If I continue drawing the same things though, It'll be hard for me to do so. So, the restriction is <span style='color:red'>you can NOT request characters. D=</span> dun dun dunnn...

What is there left to draw, then? Well, Ramath-Lehi is a HUGE place with many other creatures, locations, and other things without a true face. You can check the compendium for things without a picture and request me to do them. This way, everything you request helps add to the visuals of the site and our wonderful world. =]

I'm new to the whole landscapes thing. So, this is going to take awhile to get used to. For some reason though, after watching some speed paintings, I feel like I can do it.

After watching only a small part of Vyle's Speedpainting to Concept Art video. I feel very enlightened. This might be easier than I thought. =]

Operators are standing by. List is subject to grow.

1) Black Market area. (I've actually wanted a visual of this place for a while as well. Yayz!)
    I need to do another one for this...
    http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/126/3/d/1__Black_Market_by_Skylink.jpghttp://fc02.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/ ... kylink.jpg</a>

2)Chafuo

3)Vivuli Jungle

4)The Blue Tree by Magi Lake

5)East Coast Fishing Piers

6)

2. !!! hooorrrraaaay! i'm so glad for you. i hope this is what you feel is your... stable ground, your true calling!

i would love to see... maybe the Black Market drawn? i mean, a little nook or something. a booth? i've been fairly active there (blame Phetty) and feel that i would benefit from someone else's visual.

awwwwesome!

3. I'll take the case! *puts the monocle on*

4. i'm so so so happy! i wonder how hard it'll be? (i have no idea on this because i'm still a kid! wa!) i bow my hat, wish you luck, and all that stuff.

unluckly i looked at your deviant art's and you were right your pendragon drawing is stone like but a point of veiw of http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10Chafuo</a> would be good. can you draw that for me?

:janardan:

5. lol thats good news indeed ^^

as for drawingness try Vivuli jungle. I always seem to start threads there... so it would be cool to see how it would look ^^

6. Yay, congrats on getting in! :D

I have something in mind for you to draw, but I'll wait till space opens up.

7. You can say it anyway. It gives me the time to think about it.

8. I want to see that Blue tree by Magi lake that you often reference in threads :3

9. =D That'd be awesome.

10. Congratulations on getting into the school you wanted. :3 I hope you enjoy it there~

Anyway, I would really, really love to see a visual of the East Coast Fishing Piers in Mansukh, if you get a chance to draw 'em.

11. That would be interesting. I've never really pictured that area before...

Anyway, I've been trying to nail a new style down a bit more rather than just jumping onto these things... Here's something I made just now. I'm getting closer to what I'm trying to reach in my head.

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trappedcopyqo7.jpg[​IMG]</a>

12. Oh wow. That's really cool. o: I love the texture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.