*shifty-eyes*

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#A4D9EB'>Yep, you can use any colour you want. Just enter the hex code for it. ^^;</font>

2. <font color='#FFFFFF'>thank you, hehe really appreciate it, sorry about all the questions, never used a board like this before! not used to all the little features</font>

3. <font color='#FFFFFF'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now, I'm having a serious brain fart right now (seriously, I'm supposed to be doing math homework which must be turned in tomorrow, and I fell asleep mid-problem... is that a good sign..?   )  but XII and I both have massive post numbers. Would that have anything to do with it?</td></tr></table>

I acually was just sleeping. ^^' I doubt it would have to do with post count though.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why I'm suggesting that is I remember the board freaks out when something is undefined: like when a new profile's Level or EXP or something set to 0.</td></tr></table>

Yess... I remember that. Quite the pickle. lol. I had to go through manually and change all of the null values. xx;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another thing, is maybe it's only effecting certain member groups?</td></tr></table>

That's the part that is bothering me. Only some people seem to be affected. It doesn't make sense at all.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Final idea: our personal user names; maybe it's only effecting certain user names that start with specific letters?</td></tr></table>

I don't think so...whatever it is, I'm trying to backtrack my steps and figure out what the problem is.</font>

4. <font color='698AAB'>hehe, afternoon naps are fuuuuun..  u_u;

Ooo, new idea! Does this new layout have a regimented post color? Like, it's not allowing it to be variable'd, because the design is supposed to only have white font color?

Some script that's telling it to nix any new font color changes.

That's all I can think of. But. I got my calc homework done! *subtley wipes off nap-time drool from the sheet*  ^___~;</font>

5. <font color='#F8F8FF'>*Curls up in Jodie's lap like a faithful Kat*

It's not just the colors option that's not working... or perhaps it is, and it's just affecting the whole thing. I found out my stuff wasn't working properly when I tried to change my name option to "Bunnah"... lol.

Don't ask...</font>

6. <font color='#FFFFFF'>Hm.. well everything works for me except for the post colour... which leads me to believe that I may have accidentally deleted something.. but all the variables for the post color are there and just fine.  [​IMG]</font>

7. <font color='#F8F8FF'>Everyone should be glad my changes won't save... I've started swearing all over my profile in frustration... lol.</font>

8. <font color='#EE9A4D'>Weird.. let's see if my changes worked. My font used to be tan, and I changed it to dark navy.

*the suspense*

Aside from that, the colours look nice, Jodie. [​IMG]

EDIT — As I figured.</font>

9. <font color='#F8F8FF'>Lengthy expriments show that... it's the Name and Color fields that don't work. Dem them. Dem them straight tah HELL.</font>

10. <font color='#000080'>Yep, it's just the name and post colour fields that aren't working.

Turns out it's just a lousy syntax error (fancy words for a typo). It'll be fixed soon, just give me about ten minutes or so. If you try to edit your profile now, you'll just get errors. Ehhe..

Edit: It's all fixed. *falls over*</font>

11. <font color='ECE5CE'>*dances!* It woooooorrks! *clingstoJode!* I ruv roo rorge! [​IMG]

Off to play with my signature now! hehehe  (I'm so easily amused, it's scary...)</font>

12. <font color='#FDD017'>Ooh! Like the new look. I'm trying to do the char thing at the side but it keeps stuffing up! It keeps centering the second line, so that it goes over 2 pages. *mutters darkly*

Ah! Never mind! I got it now... sorta...
    off to play with colours!

Ack! I'm trying to get the names in different colours, can someone help me please?</font>

13. <font color='ECE5CE'>Put the color tags close to the names, inside the URL tags. [​IMG]

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Name</td></tr></table>

If you want completely different colors, like the gradients, download the program HFC - HTML Font Colorizer. I don't have the URL offhand but a google serch should find it. (If not, I can always send it to you! )  [​IMG]</font>

14. <font color='#000F22'>Thanks! [​IMG]
    Trying it now...

EDIT: Yay! It works *tackles hugs*</font>

15. <font color='#F8F8FF'>Oo... melikes those little gender symbols. So cute. ^^; Heh... I feel so inadequate. I only have one character here. Bug... mebbe I should ship in my other five charries — Draggie, Ellipsis, Tang, Reese, and Tygert. XD; Tee. They could come on a SPACE SHIP.

...hm.</font>

16. <font color='#000080'>Yes! Bring them in a spaceship! lol.

Hm... and Jodie would like to know why she can't see the gender symbols. Maybe she has a geezer version of Verdana or something?</font>

17. <font color='#000000'>Hm.. I can see them next to her characters, but when I put them in mine they show up as question marks. I have Verdana on.. =|</font>

18. <font color='#FFFFFF'>i know this is way off topic and sorry about this, but i love your picture Hexae, MoroNoKimo,

princess mononoke was an aswome movie</font>

19. <font color='#8D38C9'>*gnaws on Zeva and Jodie* GRR! Why are you two so smart?! And I'm...not. w00t. I really like the idea of putting the characters next to our names...IGENIOUS! Rar.

BTW, Zeva, can you send me the color thingy? I'm too lazy to search for it myself...and that whenever I download something from a site it doesn't seem to work for some reason. Gaahhh...</font>

20. <font color='#F8F8FF'>I can only see the symbols on the school computers. o.O;</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.