Searching for RP partner

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by ArcticKiba, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a lot of free time and I come on here often. The thread can be about anything. You choose what character I should play with. And I care little on the area. All I want to to actively play with someone, something I could look forward to when I'm bored.

2. haha, i'd say "ME!" but we're already in a thread.

someone has to come and thread you. you're such a great writer!

3. I could use another thread

4. Give me one week (until Finals are done) And I'd love to have a thread with you :)

And I have to say, the fact that you are from Winnipeg is scary, this makes you number 4.

5. du... My character Yuki has a master in genetics aswell so thats a good starting point i think. Maybe he works at the lab with her?

6. Phylus: Thanks dude, but I'm only trying to keep up with your writing so I don't look bad.

Benji Darkness: Alright, Drop me a message!

Lautir: I can wait, I got a magazine. As for me being the forth from The 'Peg, I know, I've never been on a site where I have met another 'Pegger. I saw one person, from here, then lost him/her. Oh, wait... That was you.

Morichai: Are you talking about Gadu, the cyborg pendragon? Of course you are! I think that could go over well, as long as it is somewhat exciting.

Nobody in particular: Settle down people! There is enough of me to go around!

7. you should join in on the thread Lautir and I are working on.

8. Okay, I will. Thank you very much. As for which character I will use, I think I may use Kanata, if that is alright with you.

9. if it's to be a little exciting then it would be a good idea to discuss a plot of some sort. And i did mean Gadu, for some reason the first part of the sentence went walkies >£

^^

10. I too would be interested in threading with you, I am also on this site alot. I check at least once every day usually more.

11. Everybody: Alright, just send me a note and the link to the thread. I would make a thread myslef, but I do not know where you would wish to roleplay. Go ahead and make it anywhere, I'm flexible with my characters.

12. Thanks. I just made a post there. I hope it works out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.