Players Wanted Rp Goodness

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Lycanshero, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been in a very rping type mood, I have a lot of muse for all my characters yet not enough rps. If any are interested just post here or pm me and I'll gladly rp with ya.

All my characters are pretty much open.

2. I would love to get into a new thread. Pick one of my characters and lets see what we can do.

3. I would be interested to see what other possabilities there could be for my 1 character. I am guessing if I was to join a thread with her now it would have to bee in the past as she is currently engaged in a meeting Mia 11 81384.

Or perhaps even create a new one.

4. Okay cool. Lets see.

Grivonsfrara, Fremere will be good with I guess I'll say Velisra.

Silverdragon, you character can move from a past thread to a present one. And I'll say probably my newest character would meet her, but atm he isn't finish, so whenever he his finished we'll rp, unless you would like another character like Averin, Kycen or Sentios "Veti"?

I still have room for more rps, so please don't be shy. ^.^

5. My Aquabat Vjauc could meet up with Velisra? Or I can offer up Numi, Ujjyf or my new girl Ujeu to meet any of yours?

6. Okay the two aquabats will meet then. And hmm... Well Numi and Ujjyk maybe meet up with Kycen. What can you tell me of this new girl Ujeu?

7. I believe I owe you a thread. Would you be willing to rp with me? c: Not sure who I'd use, I haven't used any of them in months so I can't remember how to play them. xD

8. I would love to rp with you Enalska. I don't think we got far on the character for the thread. So whoever you want. ^^

9. Ujeu is a Feydragon who is all about being independant and is terrified of everything modern. She's an archer and a tattoo artist, mostly, and her tribe was essentially stuck in the dark ages. She's on a pilgrimage to see the way the modern world works...and she's fiesty, and likely to shoot you if you call her cute, hehe. :) Not sure which character she'd fit with.

10. I'm thinking I should use Dominic since he's my new boy. Do you want me to go ahead and start the thread and then you can choose who you wanna use? And where at?

11. I could start the thread Enalaska. If you wouldn't mind that is?

Alright so far I still have open are Averin (1/5), Velisra (1/5), Kycen (1/5), Sentios (0/5), Iro (1/5), and Atrasis (0/5).

12. I wouldn't mind at all. 83 :heart:

13. Enalska, which would you like to rp with Velisra, Veti (Sentios), Averin, or Kycen. Those are the only characters I believe suitable for Dom. But whoever you want.

14. I was gonna let you choose who you want to use, I'd still rather you do that cause I can never choose xD

15. Been thinking since that last pm, i think i could hold down aonther thread, maybe something not too looong though?

Any of my characters except for Theo i guess will be up for a thread

unless you have a character who really loves kids?

16. Okay Enalska, will post a thread as soon as i get back to the states this Friday.

Morichai, awesome. Well Veti, Averin, Kycen and then my new character when I get a chance to create her likes kids. If you want you can choose which character you want to use with one of your characters. I could pick yours as you pick one of mine. *shrugs* Whether if you want to that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.