Request for all! [Tychicus Done]

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Lautir, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sounds amazing! can you draw Sattu Maka??

2. I'm happy you like it, I was a little worried about the drastic liberties I took with the steel wings ^^;

And yeppers, I'll add Sattu to the list :)

3. :heart: love on you, look at the lil water swish! i shall call it smoofy!

4. http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/morsuaile/Ramath/tyrun_nowater.jpgFirst one</a>
    I'm really sorry about this one Fey'yore, the wrong colouration and just other stuff that I'm not to happy about. Probably because I was staring at it for so long :(
    Second try:
    [​IMG]

I live! At least artistically. I finally have time to start working on these, as well as a working tablet, so hopefully I should start spitting things out!

5. wow, lau! those are terrific, i'm glad you posted something new. fantastic poses!

6. *Squeels in merriment*

lol thank you so much ^^

He is a tad confusing in colouration terms, (which i will have to fix or atleast explain better).

7. Thanks phylus ^^

I'm going to try and play around with Ty again to try and get him more yellow today.

8. Cool ^^

9. Umm... I can have a sketch of my character, right?
    My only character, Chirou. Heh, sorry if there's a misunderstanding.

10. Welcome to RaL Chirou :D

Well my request is that you've been a member for 3 months. and considering how slow I am at these, it might take me that long to finish it. But as long as you are around in 3 months time then I will draw your character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.